• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Here’s something you may not have seen. Interesting from several points of view; military, math, pilots, or just puzzle nerds. So here’s the situation—you’re launching planes for training, the deck is pitching, night is coming on, they decide to haul everybody in. Except, now you can’t. So you launch more refuelers to keep the stranded pilots up and still try to get the other pilots down. But now you’re putting more pilots up in the air to keep other pilots up in the air and still trying to land other pilots. Eventually the numbers are going to catch up. And this is what your tax dollars are paying for.

James Penny

Here’s something you may not have seen. Interesting from several points of view; military, math, pilots, or just puzzle nerds. So here’s the situation—you’re launching planes for training, the deck is pitching, night is coming on, they decide to haul everybody in. Except, now you can’t. So you launch more refuelers to keep the stranded pilots up and still try to get the other pilots down. But now you’re putting more pilots up in the air to keep other pilots up in the air and still trying to land other pilots. Eventually the numbers are going to catch up. And this is what your tax dollars are paying for.

That was a cool video. I watched Part 2 as well. Thx for sharin .

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

That was great.

Eight

hitman with timothy oliphant is on amc

far from a great movie, but one of the better movies based on a video game

favorite part might be when 47 and the three assassins agree instead of using guns instead to fight with two long knives apiece so they can die with dignity

Eight

tentative f1 contract beginning in july

4-5 July Red Bull Ring
11-12 July Red Bull Ring
25-26 July Silverstone
1-2 August Silverstone
8-9 August Hockenheim or Barcelona
22-23 August Hungaroring
29-30 August Spa
5-6 September Monza
19-20 September Baku (F2 only)
26-27 September Sochi (F2 only)
5-6 December Bahrain
12-13 December Yas Marina

looks like 10 races at 8 locations and they spend 2 weeks at each of the first two circuits

silverstone will be interesting as england really hasn't given much direction on how they are going to go about reopening the epl and business

LVH

Sopranos. First watch through, finished Season 3 last night. I love it, but my main gripe....

SPOILERS BELOW

is how they are killing off characters too soon. Mikey Palmice in Season 1, Richie Aprile in Season 2, Jackie Jr in Season 3... they build up these characters to be good heels and villians that you want to hate, but then kill them just as quickly as they came on the scene.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Sopranos. First watch through, finished Season 3 last night. I love it, but my main gripe....

SPOILERS BELOW

is how they are killing off characters too soon. Mikey Palmice in Season 1, Richie Aprile in Season 2, Jackie Jr in Season 3... they build up these characters to be good heels and villians that you want to hate, but then kill them just as quickly as they came on the scene.
Just wait for Phil Leotardo's demise...

PO Frog

SPOILERS BELOW

Jealous that you get to experience it for the first time. I still stop down and watch whenever they are playing random episodes on HBO. What a show.

HG73

SPOILERS BELOW

Don't worry, plenty more characters get developed before getting killed off.

Top 5 show for me too.