• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

CountryFrog

I love Better Call Saul but it definitely hasn’t passed Breaking Bad yet for me.

IMO, Breaking Bad is the best show of all time.
Certainly a fair opinion. They're both great. Breaking Bad has better action, I just find myself enjoying the actual story in Better Call Saul more.

CountryFrog

Space Force isn’t bad at all, definitely not as bad as some on here made it seem. If you came in with super high expectations, I could see being disappointed, but it’s a fun little show. It’s not one of those shows where you’re on the edge of your seat dying to know what happens next, but it is keeping me entertained.

It’s got a bunch of funny actors.
I still haven't made it to the second episode (I do plan to watch more just haven't gotten back to it yet), but definitely think it will fall short for many who loved The Office if you go into it with those types of expectations.

Does Carrell continue talking with that fake deep voice throughout? I'm just so distracted by that.

Ron Swanson

I still haven't made it to the second episode (I do plan to watch more just haven't gotten back to it yet), but definitely think it will fall short for many who loved The Office if you go into it with those types of expectations.

Does Carrell continue talking with that fake deep voice throughout? I'm just so distracted by that.
The voice comes and goes

MTfrog5

I love Better Call Saul but it definitely hasn’t passed Breaking Bad yet for me.

IMO, Breaking Bad is the best show of all time.
Completely agree except the second time watching breaking bad is even better. The first 3 seasons have so much going on that you don’t realize at the time.

Last edited:

Eight

watched real genius on ifc last night.

so who here is going to buy the collectors chess set commemorating the historic 2020 presidential election they pitched during one of the commercial breaks?

5021b9ef049a4e1b94043d5a79f384d1_1.jpg

2020_chess.jpg

the certificate of authenticity guarantees this set will hold its value.....................

Frog-in-law1995

so who here is going to buy the collectors chess set commemorating the historic 2020 presidential election they pitched during one of the commercial breaks?

2020_chess.jpg

the certificate of authenticity guarantees this set will hold its value.....................

They need to replace the elephant and the donkey with “average americans.”

jake102

Space Force isn’t bad at all, definitely not as bad as some on here made it seem. If you came in with super high expectations, I could see being disappointed, but it’s a fun little show. It’s not one of those shows where you’re on the edge of your seat dying to know what happens next, but it is keeping me entertained.

It’s got a bunch of funny actors.

Only through one episode, but I agree so far. It's not great, but plenty entertaining.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden

2020_chess.jpg

Funny I could totally see Pence as a queen. He’s a little too afraid of women to take him at face value.