1. The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Atomic Frawg, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Which bay is the dock you're sittin'? Hope all is well.

2. She's got … talent.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  3. She had a very interesting response to Obama watching True Detective.

4. "Galveston, oh, Galveston, I can feel the seawinds blowing"......specifically in Pirates Cove

stbrab and Ron Swanson like this.
  5. I’ve been there a couple times and my buddy (TCU grad) just bought a house down there. His parents are next door in Laffite’s Cove.

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  6. A serene setting on the Gulf of Mexico certainly enhances and makes this imposed quarantine seem somewhat more

palatable.

7. Just got Disney plus. Surprised to see it has some older movies I can’t find on other streaming services. Watched Splash yesterday for the first time in forever. And The Mandalorian seems like a pretty good series after two episodes. Stars the Hispanic DEA guy from Narcos.

8. what about the computer that wore tennis shoes or world's greatest athlete?

back when disney made real movies.

9. Like The Ghost and Mr Chicken?

RollToad, stbrab and Eight like this.
  10. the incredible mr limpet was on some channel last night.

spoiler....special effects have gotten better over time

tcudoc and BrewingFrog like this.
  11. 20 hours ... seems like a lot.

ftwfrog likes this.
  12. Giving some consideration to temporarily departing from the placid water of the Gulf to do some feral hog

hunting on wooded acreage I have in Grimes County.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  13. Escape At Dannemora

Go Frogs!

14. Had some luck two weeks ago getting a goodly bit of .308 ammo in. The piggies get no rest...

Boomhauer, Ron Swanson and MTfrog5 like this.
  16. And regardless of how many are eradicated....the supply never seems to diminish. Our game cameras provide

ample evidence of that. The proliferation of these larger Russian boars will only exacerbate the situation.

ShadowFrog likes this.
  17. I understand that there is no season or limit on feral hogs. Guy who works for me hunts them with night vision and automatic weapons. Looks like fun to me.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  18. Wife loves Bosch. Solid show. But Harry is kind of a disagreeable sort.