1. The KillerFrogs

We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by MinFrog, Dec 7, 2019.

1. If the radio broadcasters immediately say that the kid has been knocked “woozy” and had taken his last snap of the game I think it’s pretty clear that everyone in that building knew.

MTfrog5, Salfrog and AZfrogs like this.
  2. Dumbass

3. [​IMG]

Despite the odds Frog likes this.
  4. Amazing response, did you go to school to learn about that?

5. EAD

6. Pretty funny that Rhule was the only person that didn’t stop brewer. Everyone else noticed the kid wasn’t right.

Eat a bag, coach.

7. Who gives a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]?

8. Then remind me to never get injured or sick in Waco. Because the those doctors must be major league [ Arschloch]s.

9. yeah, Gary has been pretty certain to have the docs make a call. I remember a few years back where the communication was off in some way and a kid got back on the field. GP totally lost his [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] because the kid got back out there.
    oh, and scheiss baylor.

10. no just hypocritical. dangerous. That warning about not mocking Him.

Look, I press my luck a lot. But …

11. Let’s not forget that the drive after Brewer should have been removed from the game, the TV showed Rhule chewing out concussed Charlie Brewer for under throwing a pass to the end zone.

12. Um....once upon a time I may have alluded to that on this board in a tongue in cheek way and it sent one poster into a meltdown.

13. Current BU group reminds me of the former BU group.

Win at all costs.

Get caught.

Repeat.

SMU in the 80's play book.

Baylor is acting like they'll never ever get the death penalty.

Probably right too.

14. [​IMG]

15. recall the game back in 2010 that got some write up where ed wesley was concussed and there was some miscommunication on the tcu sidelines

16. Do you even RollToad, bro?

17. I thought Patterson got pissed because the doctors were holding him out of the game but I may be wrong. Can’t imagine a coach having that kind of reaction if it were the other way around.

18. Think it was he was never told about it from the doctors and had to be told from others that Ed was being held out which is why he was pissed at the doctors

19. Hard to say Rhule knew and put him out there anyway. Sometimes you don’t know where a player’s head is at and he may not have seen him wobble around. There are a lot of moving parts in a football game to monitor (yes I know he’s the most important part.) I believe saying yeah he knew and did it anyway could potentially have some confirmation bias. Briles on the other hand we could always safely assume the worst .

20. don't recall the whole story other than there was an issue in communication, gary acted a bit strongly, and it did draw a bit of national attention