• The KillerFrogs

We better not get screwed out of the Texas Bowl

Pharm Frog

Please please please don't send BU to the Armed Services Bowl. I want to go see that game and will not if BU is involved. I'm actually seeing Okie Lite projected to come back to ACS for that Bowl. Would like it to be so...but how weird would that be for them?

The TCU Football Jerk

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

Sorry, not one I'll have half an interest traveling to.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Doesn’t seem like the bowl would want us TBH. Not gonna full up hotels. Gotta believe they’d rather have Baylor.
Not sure how a team 100 miles away fills up hotel rooms. I think the only B12 teams that would are the ones not coming here.

Star-Telegram indicates Memphis, Houston or Phoenix (Cheez It Bowl) for Frogs. Looks like we have to wait for the outcome of Saturday's championship game.

Moose Stuff

Not sure how a team 100 miles away fills up hotel rooms. I think the only B12 teams that would are the ones not coming here.

Star-Telegram indicates Memphis, Houston or Phoenix (Cheez It Bowl) for Frogs. Looks like we have to wait for the outcome of Saturday's championship game.

I was simply comparing the two options that seemed like the most likely to still be available for them to choose..... I’m guessing they’d prefer Baylor to TCU. I assumed it was obvious that neither of those is a great option to fill up hotel rooms.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I was simply comparing the two options that seemed like the most likely to still be available for them to choose..... I’m guessing they’d prefer Baylor to TCU. I assumed it was obvious that neither of those is a great option to fill up hotel rooms.
I doubt any bowl wants the local team. With Baylor you at least get the chance of people eating, shopping while here. Hoping we go to Houston.

Punter1

I doubt any bowl wants the local team. With Baylor you at least get the chance of people eating, shopping while here. Hoping we go to Houston.

Is that true?? It seemed like Boise St played in the Potato Bowl or whatever a bunch and Hawaii thr same with the Aloha Bowl.

Plus...I bet there are about as many alumni/fans in greater Houston as there are in FWD so it's not like they would be buying more hotel rooms if we go to the Texas Bowl. Right?? Boat...I dont know.

I just think playing in the Armed Forces Bowl would be cool and better then the Cheez It or Liberty Bowl for sure.

Pharm Frog

I love all these jackasses on here complaining about which bowl we might be "forced" to go to considering how hard the team had to fight this year just to get to one.

I’m with this. Will not do Cheez-It but other than that I’m probably going. Selfishly I’d like the Armed Forces Bowl but mainly because I want to go to it and won’t if BU is in it.

Limp Lizard

With our team having so many players out, despite getting back who did not play yesterday, I definitely don't want to play a$m. Like in 2001. We were barely a bowl team and aggy was a little better team. One thing this year is we don't have a prima donna at QB, so in that way we are better. But still I would like a team at least as good as last year's.

The season was a let down
Considering where everyone wanted to be yes but I assure you that last night in that locker room very few people felt let down. This team has fought hard, overcome an incredible amount of adversity and I think they deserve a better trip than to the downtown Fort Worth Omni. Just because a post has a nice [ teat ] for tat ring to it doesn’t mean you should type it. Your are basically saying scheiss the team.