• The KillerFrogs

We better not get screwed out of the Texas Bowl

Realtorfrog

With Michigan getting whipped by aOSU then espn will push hard for the Buckeyes to get in since they were so high on Michigan.....OU is salivating getting to play tx again....., Kyler Murray when asked about the game got a big grin on his face and said......”I’m not commenting on that game”. OU big Saturday!! ....... comes down to OU and aOSU.....with OU being a name they come in at 4.

Moose Stuff

With our team having so many players out, despite getting back who did not play yesterday, I definitely don't want to play a$m. Like in 2001. We were barely a bowl team and aggy was a little better team. One thing this year is we don't have a prima donna at QB, so in that way we are better. But still I would like a team at least as good as last year's.

I can’t imagine A&M is even a remote option to be our opponent. It’s gonna be So Car or Vandy if it’s an SEC opponent most likely.

Wexahu

My vote TCU vs South Carolina or Vanderbilt in Houston at NRG stadium.

Make it happen Donati. More wins against the SEC-SEC-SEC is always better than other conference wins especially if we can get that win in front of a bunch of our TCU fans in H-Town. Good for recruiting too.

I don’t think beating Vandy is going to give anyone any kind of bragging rights. Vandy is basically the SEC’s Kansas.

LVH

With our team having so many players out, despite getting back who did not play yesterday, I definitely don't want to play a$m. Like in 2001. We were barely a bowl team and aggy was a little better team. One thing this year is we don't have a prima donna at QB, so in that way we are better. But still I would like a team at least as good as last year's.

SEC and A&M refuse to play Texas Big 12 teams in bowl games

TCUdirtbag

Assuming OU beats UT.
I think the Playoff will be Bama Clemson Notre Dame Oklahoma
Sugar is Texas vs Georgia
Alamo is WVU or ISU
Orlando is the other of the above
Houston should be us or Baylor - OSU should fall with a worse conference record IIRC. With head to head I think that sends us to Houston
Baylor to Memphis
OSU to Arizona

LVH

Assuming OU beats UT.
I think the Playoff will be Bama Clemson Notre Dame Oklahoma
Sugar is Texas vs Georgia
Alamo is WVU or ISU
Orlando is the other of the above
Houston should be us or Baylor - OSU should fall with a worse conference record IIRC. With head to head I think that sends us to Houston
Baylor to Memphis
OSU to Arizona

This is how I see it playing out if Oklahoma gets in

But it will be close. If they dont they will experience what we went through 4 years ago.

Pharm Frog

Interestingly there are more bowl eligible teams apparently than in many years. Enough so that three or four eligibles may not find a place to bowl