• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

Chongo94

This is amazing. He is apparently, not only a sorry POS, but just as tone deaf as Baylor cultists.

I love it though! Just shows again how ridiculous that investigation was and for him to again say they believed he wasn’t lying is great because anyone with a pulse knows he was and knows that investigation tried to use some interesting language to work around that fact.

froginmn

Pure gold. He won't be able to shut up.

Says the president found that he didn't lie. Umm, the report says he found that you didn't deliberately lie. Big difference.

Between Urban and Zach, they just keep adding fuel to the fire.

Lone Frog

Surprising he was able to recall all that information, what with his memory problems and all.

Someone with more time and skill than me needs to photoshop Meyer's face onto this movie poster.

Memento-Poster.png

dawg

My best guess is Urban’s ego can’t handle the fact that people believe him to be a POS because of all this and he is trying to sway public opinion in his favor.

He’s a sociopathic sack of garbage. I’m betting this is a large part of it. Reports were he did not want to accept any suspension because he felt he had done nothing wrong. Also, this may be a recruiting ploy, prove to parents that “See? See this? I really didn’t do anything wrong.”