• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

Frog-in-law1995

That ones gonna hurt @kylerowland. Check ya facts homie.

He reported accurately. That’s what the Dispatch reported the police report said. Sounds to me like the Dispatch may have misconstrued the police report to say the lawyer was sent in 2015 instead of 2009 and there was confusion between Courtney Smith and the officer who wrote the police report about whether that was at UF or OSU.

netty2424

He reported accurately. That’s what the Dispatch reported the police report said. Sounds to me like the Dispatch may have misconstrued the police report to say the lawyer was sent in 2015 instead of 2009 and there was confusion between Courtney Smith and the officer who wrote the police report about whether that was at UF or OSU.
Well if that report he used as his source ultimately was incorrect, then he's reporting incorrect facts, no?

Mean Purple

Yeah, even if it ultimately came from Herman, no way he’s the actual person that told McMurphy. Wife or a staffer, imo.
That would make sense. If herman was called and confirmed what the actual source tipped McMurphy, that's way different from Herman being the source.
And another perspective...wonder if Meyer regrets taking those shots at Herman in that presser last year...

PhillyFrog

That program likes to be called tOSU for some reason.

Just occurred to me that we should start that with Urban.

Call him tURBAN.

C'mon, Saturday........

PhillyFrog

That program likes to be called tOSU for some reason.

Just occurred to me that we should start that with Urban.

Call him tURBAN.

C'mon, Saturday....

Chongo94

Ohio State Trustee Resigns, Saying Urban Meyer Punishment Was Too Soft

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...io-state-trustee-resigns-urban-meyer.amp.html

The university released two emails Mr. Wadsworth had sent to Dr. Drake and Michael J. Gasser, the board chairman, about an hour after the Aug. 22 news conference began, in which he tendered his resignation.

“I heard enough in the meeting,” he wrote, “to persuade me that I do not want to be a party, through endorsing today’s decision or remaining on the Board, to implicitly or explicitly support current or future actions on such issues.”

Last edited:

GeoFrog

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fca98158dcb63bf7818ced590298b1ae0.600x605x1.jpg