1. The KillerFrogs

Top Ten Overhyped Products in the Millennium

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Prince of Purpoole, Dec 3, 2018.

1. It's your swing.

Double V, Surfrog and TxFrog1999 like this.
  2. #22 PhillyFrog, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    The Mellenium Faclon

Bob Sugar likes this.
  3. College Football Playoffs

4. My Pillow

nwlafrog and Double V like this.
  5. #25 Frog-in-law1995, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    The Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer. They only offer a right-bending model, as if 50% of all bananas aren’t left-bending. Very disappointed.

Bob Sugar, WIN and Peacefrog like this.
  6. Sounds like you worked for giant bank prior to the collapse

Peacefrog likes this.
  7. "Medical Marijuana"

8. Try the Binford. They have both left and right attachments AND are made in America. #MAGA

9. If they have the lengthwise adapter, I’m sold.

10. How much were they?

I found a bottle, of the 20-year-old, recently for $2400. It's good but not that good.

11. I hear good things about the Kirkland's Signature Ball from Costco. I hear it is only available online.

Ron Swanson likes this.
  12. Underrated post. The Amazon page for that is pure gold.

Other Amazon gems:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

narly1, TCURiggs and talor like this.
  13. Anything/everything associated with Chip and Joanna Gaines.

scheiss Magnolia

14. Chase?

15. I described them all. But no.

16. I answered Chase because my cousin works them as an analyst he has told me they make money despite themselves.

17. Go to your local Costco next week on Wednesday. They are having a Pappy raffle for the options to buy at regular retail from 6 to 8pm. Hot tip of the week. Once a evening a year event. No Costco membership needed.

18. That is correct. I spent many years at Goliath National Bank and was dumbfounded by the money wasted yet somehow they still made $20B a year.

19. At Monstrosity Global Bank there was an Office Space type situation with a couple people on the floor. They were in a totally random group, had no manager and their jobs had been moved to different groups. They showed up to work and read books all day and kept a low profile. It was bizarre.

ATC Frog, Ron Swanson and Peacefrog like this.
  20. chase moves electronically over a trillion dollars a day in a variety of personal and commercial transactions.

they charge a very small transaction fee on a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] load of money with minimal risk which means they have a flood of revenue coming in each day that is almost impossible for them to scheiss up.