1. The KillerFrogs

The Masters: predictions

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Putt4Purple, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Is there any way for the public to see those plans?

2. Sandy Lyle was probably feeling good after starting par-birdie. Then he went bogie, quad, bogie, bogie and is pretty much out of contention after 6 holes. Yeesh,

Putt4Purple likes this.
  3. Sounds exactly like one of my rounds

4. How do you see who others have picked? I want to know who to root against. For the record, I’m rolling with Spieth, DJ and Rory, and then that rookie who’s not an amateur.

GoFrog Yourself likes this.
  5. #165 JogginFrog, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    Click on the group name to see the group standings, then the username to see the players picked. At least it worked for me. I have Ortiz, Reed, Schauffele and Bezuidenhout.

Edit: Looks like the scoring is modified Stableford, so birdie-bogey gets more points than par-par. Therefore, a player's score may not match his actual position on the leaderboard.

6. Or not.
    Hope he is a lot sharper tomorrow.

7. Glad I picked Christiaan Bezuidenhout.

Bob Sugar likes this.
  8. lol, I actually started eagle, birdie, birdie once and finished with probably a 95. Quit keeping score I was so disgusted. Holed out on the first from the fairway, then birdied a par 5 and par 3.

Bob Sugar likes this.
  9. Are they changing Colonial's course? There are subtle approaches to that course that make all the difference. It can still put the best golfers on their knees. Leave it alone.

10. And every time I start out hot, I think to myself, “this is it, this is the day where I put it all together”

11. Yeah, my best-ever round I played an 11 hole stretch at +1 (1 birdie, 2 bogeys, and 8 pars). I played the other 7 holes at +13.

Ron Swanson likes this.
  12. Don't think.

13. I vaguely remember that kind of optimism. Now I know my back won’t make it to the turn.

14. Have a back 9, Justin Rose.

15. #175 Frog-in-law1995, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    Is eagle, birdie, birdie, par, birdie, birdie, par, birdie, birdie, birdie good for your last 10 holes at Augusta?

Edit: and pars 18. Smooth 65 after being +2 thru 7. Golf is easy.

16. Looks like I picked the wrong Englishman.

17. I almost went with Fleetwood, but never really considered Rose (or Casey).

Bob Sugar likes this.
  18. I picked Rose for a season-long league the year he switched clubs for a big sponsorship deal. He went from world #1 to off-the-map that year. Glad that he's finally out from under that anvil and able to play his game again. And he's a great guy by all accounts.

Still a lot of golf left--although for those of us who picked Carlos Ortiz over Will Zalatoris in the first-timers category, the cut can't get here soon enough.

19. I'm satisfied with 3 of my guys, Reed, Morikawa, Zalatoris. Sergio Garcia disappointed me big time. I'm in good position and we'll see what happens tomorrow.

gohornedfrogs likes this.
  20. Rose wasn’t trending in the right direction, so I passed on him. He’s one of my favorites. I went with Casey because he has been playing well, and I just had this feeling that if he’s ever going to win a major, it might be this week. He’ll only have a few more good chances at his age.