• The KillerFrogs

The Masters: predictions

Bob Sugar

Bob Sugar's winning team: Zalatoris, Spieth, Cam Smith, and Colleyville's own Ryan Palmer. Nice work!

I thought Schauffele might extract me from last place for a while, but alas...

Thanks to all those who played!
Ryan’s a good guy and a Colonial member. Glad he did well, but two triples on the last 9 holes cost him a top-10. Stupid water hazards.

JogginFrog

To see a clinical round of golf, take 8 minutes to watch Jon Rahm's final round on the Masters website. Guy shoots the easiest 66 at a major I've ever seen. His longest made putt was 11 feet. Missed 7 putts inside of 20 feet and nearly holed 2 shots from off the green. Could easily have been a 61.

flyfishingfrog

Ryan’s a good guy and a Colonial member. Glad he did well, but two triples on the last 9 holes cost him a top-10. Stupid water hazards.
yep - although James will always be on my [ Finebaum ] list for forcing the club to implement the james edmondson rule on #5 with the range being OB all the time now instead of just during tournaments. Amazing how much of a backup that has caused on some busy days plus a long par 4 with hazards on both sides is a nightmare for the average amateur member at Colonial....

Limp Lizard

yep - although James will always be on my [ #2020 ] list for forcing the club to implement the james edmondson rule on #5 with the range being OB all the time now instead of just during tournaments. Amazing how much of a backup that has caused on some busy days plus a long par 4 with hazards on both sides is a nightmare for the average amateur member at Colonial....
Back in the 60's what is now range was just deep weeds. I saw Tom Weiskopf hit a huge high hook into that area and was so far left he carried the trees with a long iron and parred #5. No problem with messing up the range then, just deep weedy grass. If Weiskopf had been only 20 yards off-line instead of 50, he would have had a problem.