• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. Siena Game Thread (FW Regional Game 2)

ShivasFrog

Just made it home from the game. Great college baseball game. The Frogs weren't mashing it, but got the job done which is all that matters. Atmosphere at Lupton about as good as I've ever been part of (about 95% of full house in purple and the team led the fans in the alma mater after the game). We used up some pitching, but I think this game bodes well for the immediate future. Nothing comes easy this time of year. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Deep Purple

jewstfrogit said:
Yeah, but LITERALLY NOBODY likes your shtick.  We like the others.  

Forgive me.  Never realized you were the clairvoyant spokesman for literally everybody on the board.  Mistakenly believed that the supportive PM's that I get from those who rarely post here, but follow the board regularly, represent far more than "LITERALLY NOBODY."

TCUdirtbag

Deep Purple said:
Forgive me.  Never realized you were the clairvoyant spokesman for literally everybody on the board.  The supportive PM's that I get from those who rarely post here, but follow the board regularly, represent far more than "LITERALLY NOBODY."

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3175-1385049707-32.gif

I don't even know what this means.  I'm drunk and thought it was funny

mc1502

Just got home from the game.    We packed that place with purple.   Barring the absence of our bats, it was great.    I was sitting up in the corner of section 207, where all the siena fans were.    The father of Siena's right fielder was sitting directly behind me and kept calling his sons name very LOUDLY.  There's no way the whole stadium wasn't hearing this guy loud and clear.    No kidding, my ears would ring after he would yell.    At one point in the game I told my wife that the team was having a bad game at the plate.    To that, the Siena dad behind me stated that even though their pitcher's ERA was in the 4.6's, he was really one of the best in the country.   He assured my that our bad batting night was 100% the result of their wonderful pitchers performance.   

Young and Horned

Great game by Siena. Have to give their pitcher credit.

I hate to throw Ferrell so much but glad for a first game that is close. Especially one that had the Frogs down In momentum late. Should wake then up and get them going tomorrow.

Young and Horned

mc1502 said:
Just got home from the game.    We packed that place with purple.   Barring the absence of our bats, it was great.    I was sitting up in the corner of section 207, whee all the siena fans were.    The father of Siena's right fielder was sitting directly behind me and kept calling his sons name really LOUDLY.  There's no way the whole stadium wasn't hearing this guy loud and clear.    No kidding, my ears would ring after he would yell.    At one point in the game I told my wife that the team was having a bad game at the plate.    To that, the Siena dad behind me stated that even though their pitcher's ERA was in the 4.7's, he was really one of the best in the country.   He assured my that our bad batting night was 100% the result of their wonderful pitchers performance.   
Yeah. He isn't one of the best in the country. We have three or four that are better.

Sorry, you cant have a 4.6 era and be one of the best in the country.

LionsBearsFrogs

mc1502 said:
Just got home from the game.    We packed that place with purple.   Barring the absence of our bats, it was great.    I was sitting up in the corner of section 207, whee all the siena fans were.    The father of Siena's right fielder was sitting directly behind me and kept calling his sons name really LOUDLY.  There's no way the whole stadium wasn't hearing this guy loud and clear.    No kidding, my ears would ring after he would yell.    At one point in the game I told my wife that the team was having a bad game at the plate.    To that, the Siena dad behind me stated that even though their pitcher's ERA was in the 4.7's, he was really one of the best in the country.   He assured my that our bad batting night was 100% the result of their wonderful pitchers performance.   
Was it the Siena guy in camo shorts?