• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. Siena Game Thread (FW Regional Game 2)

PO Frog

cdsfrog said:
90 % were under 89. I was at the game watching the gun all game. Maybe different on espn. Plenty of movement on offspeed
Either way he wasn't amazing and they are not good. 4 errors and 3 passed balls. Getting annihilated 5 - 1st inning against DBU.

He pitched well but get hit hard 11-12 times last night. He is good but let's not pretend he is amazing, we just hit bad it happens
You get that he's not pitching today right? And you also understand that the fact that he overcame atrocious fielding makes him look better, not worse? I was at the game too, with my own radar gun. You are wrong.

cdsfrog

Like I said your gun is probably off what they had. No big deal, not conceding that he is Preston Morrison quality. That's delusional.
Yes I know he is not pitching I am saying they aren't good and are getting killed by DBU. He pitched well and we were terrible at the plate squandering a ton of opportunities.

We'll see if he gets drafted super early. Have a good one

Hunt Together

cdsfrog said:
Like I said your gun is probably off what they had. No big deal, not conceding that he is Preston Morrison quality. That's delusional.
Yes I know he is not pitching I am saying they aren't good and are getting killed by DBU. He pitched well and we were terrible at the plate squandering a ton of opportunities.

We'll see if he gets drafted super early. Have a good one
You don't have to be drafted early to be a great pitcher. Some guy that won Big 12 pitcher of the year proves that.

cdsfrog

Yeah I know but saying he is incredible because we sucked at the plate is a bit crap. Did he pitch well? Hell yes he did. Did we choke 12 times at the plate? Yep.
I think he is good but Morrison is better IMO.
If I'm wrong, no shock and it's an opinion.

I will say his pitching endurance was incredible. 130+ pitches geez