• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. Siena Game Thread (FW Regional Game 2)

TCUdirtbag

From GoFrogs.com:

#9 TCU (42-15) vs. Siena (26-31)
Date (Time) Friday: May 30 (7 p.m. CT)
Location Lupton Stadium | Fort Worth, Texas
TV Friday: ESPN3
Starting Pitchers Friday: Brandon Finnegan vs. Matt Gage
Radio Listing KTCU 88.7 FM
Radio Talent Chuck LaMendola (Play-By-Play)
Tournament Info Tournament Central
Gametracker Wednesday
Listen Live Friday
Watch Live Friday
Game Notes Game Noteshttp://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...o_pdf/2013-14/release/release_20140529aaa.pdf
Twitter Updates Baseball Twitter

Will post game-specific updates in this thread. 

Rex Ringo

Lan, I think at this point we just need to keep coming out and playing our best ball. Whoever we play will have to go up against Preston Morrison so let's just hope our bats keep moving. If we keep getting timely hits we'll be okay.

SnoSki

Lan Stee said:
Do we care at all whether Sam Houston or Dallas Baptist wins?  Maybe one team has a worse #2 pitcher than the other?

Looks like SHSU is a solid pitching club, their 2.79? ERA is 19th best in the country IIRC. TCU sitting at 2.26.

Also FYI, Sam just won their very first NCAA title in any sports last week... in bowling

http://www.ncaa.com/news/bowling/article/2014-04-13/bearkat-beginnings

shs-bowl-4-13-14.png

Froglaw

Headed over now.

Just wound up with an extra ticket if someone wants it.

Call me.  214 796-8996.  Free or best offer. :cool:

TCUdirtbag

FYI: I realize my OP made it sound like I would be positing in-game updates. My bad. I'm in FW and will probably be watching the game rather than my phone most of the time. Saw in another thread that Purp is here, too, with his son and will be out of pocket. 

Hopefully some of you watching/listening at home can get some PBP.  If not, y'all can of course use the GameTracker in OP.  Heck, you could subscribe to FrogVision for a month so you can get streaming audio---it'll last you through Omaha (fingers crossed).

HoustonHornedFrog

jewstfrogit said:
FYI: I realize my OP made it sound like I would be positing in-game updates. My bad. I'm in FW and will probably be watching the game rather than my phone most of the time. Saw in another thread that Purp is here, too, with his son and will be out of pocket. 

Hopefully some of you watching/listening at home can get some PBP.  If not, y'all can of course use the GameTracker in OP.  Heck, you could subscribe to FrogVision for a month so you can get streaming audio---it'll last you through Omaha (fingers crossed). 
game tonight is on watch espn / , espn 3

mc1502

Where us everyone? Thought this thing was sold out. The stands MIGHT be 1/3 filled. I'm over here at the top in the corner with all the visiting fans