• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs OSU Game Thread

TooColdU

3-04Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

MTfrog5

You're right...more JD shooting please. Luck shot at the end gets him to 3-12 and 1-5 not to mention the missed free throws that would have won the game.

Tell me more Mr. Basketball.
He was 1-7 inside the arc before that... glad he made that but he had a pretty terrible game

helcap

We won but I dont have much hope for the rest of the season

Too many quitters and injuries killed our depth and we dont have the bodies to play the style and pace we play. The theme of all our wins is get out to a decent early lead, opponent comes back in the 2nd half and we have to squeak it out. Guys are too tired and cant play defense without fouling and lack of interior depth gives opponents easy 2s inside.
Doesn't help that Mayen can't play 30 seconds without getting yanked for bonehead plays

Pharm Frog

Doesn't help that Mayen can't play 30 seconds without getting yanked for bonehead plays

I don't get that either. I watched him jack up that 3-ball late against FL when we should have been running clock and he comes in today and jacks one up within seconds of entering and then forgets to go back and play D and then throws the ball away and he gone. It's like its panic time when he comes in. Doesn't make sense. Would think one of our senior leaders would calm him down and get him under control.

MTfrog5

I don't get that either. I watched him jack up that 3-ball late against FL when we should have been running clock and he comes in today and jacks one up within seconds of entering and then forgets to go back and play D and then throws the ball away and he gone. It's like its panic time when he comes in. Doesn't make sense. Would think one of our senior leaders would calm him down and get him under control.
And Dixon says he is one of the better practice players. Hasn't shown anything since WVU

Pharm Frog

And Dixon says he is one of the better practice players. Hasn't shown anything since WVU

Well he's playing on the offensive end like he has to prove his value within 12 seconds. Maybe tell him that he can't shoot anything but an uncontested layup or dunk in the first two offensive possessions or something to get him to calm the heck down.

tetonfrog

Well he's playing on the offensive end like he has to prove his value within 12 seconds. Maybe tell him that he can't shoot anything but an uncontested layup or dunk in the first two offensive possessions or something to get him to calm the heck down.

Maybe he has been told that & does it any way. Explains his pine time.