• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs OSU Game Thread

MTfrog5

My goodness, Texas is up 15 and has shot 19 free throws in the first half. Baylor has fouled them 14 times so far. Haven’t watched a second but I’m going to guess Texas is getting the benefit of doubt on a lot of those calls

Eight

Mason for Baylor is 1-7 FG and 0-1 from 3 for 5 points so far. Glad he decided to have a career night against us

maybe texas tried to do something weird like actually guard him to disrupt his game. he made some contested shots, but frogs did not do a good job defending him on saturday

Froggy Style

I’m in the acceptance stage with Miller and him shooting 3’s
I worry that this is why fans at Pitt got tired of CJD. Accepting 20% three point shooters is accepting failure. Equivalent to accepting 30% 2 point shooters.

The math just doesn't work out. If the coach doesn't prevent it, you lose ball games.

Pharm Frog

I worry that this is why fans at Pitt got tired of CJD. Accepting 20% three point shooters is accepting failure. Equivalent to accepting 30% 2 point shooters.

The math just doesn't work out. If the coach doesn't prevent it, you lose ball games.

It's not like CJD has a lot of leverage relative to playing time.

Eight

math isn't quite right as jd is shooting 31% from 3 in conference, but i agree he doesn't need to be firing away from the outside and there are a number of offenses that can be run without 3 guys shooting 3's

hell, as much as people [ hundin] about cumbie he did adjust the offense at the end of the year to feature a run game that had been mia all year and a quarterback whose throwing motion looked like it was straight from the intramural fields