1. The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TCUdirtbag, Jan 13, 2014.

1. When I was a TCU I'd always tell my friends who were elsewhere that a was studying "Monkey Business."

Maybe I'll give MJNeeleySOB a mil or two they'll offer such a program. Where will they put the cages?

The problem is that I don't have a mil or two for them!

2. OK, I give up. What the hell's a bollard?

3. A pawn.

4. So are the steel beams sticking up out of the top of the west side also there for future expansion by adding more suites?

5. I wouldn’t think so. Logical next step would be closing in the north end zone rather than suites up that high.

6. Aesthetics outside of what you cannot see behinds the stands.

[​IMG]

netty2424 and Big Frog II like this.
  7. Seats behind or in front of the new video board?

8. Inside it.

nwlafrog and WhiteHispanicFrog like this.
  9. If I can tailgate inside the board I’ll buy those seats.

10. Those steel beams are the architects Artistic take on the horns and spikes on the Horned Frog.

11. Would be cool to see before and after pics or a video of the stadium before the B12 move and renovations up to now all in one post....

YA likes this.
  12. On that part of campus I did too.

I wish they would take up an offering to bulldoze and rebuild all of the ugly Sid Rich complex/castle.

Boomhauer likes this.
  13. No. That's an explanation some athletics staff member made up on the fly.

14. Jarvis Hall was an antique when I lived there as a freshman in 1952. With all of the new construction

on campus....I'm that timeworn relic hasn't been duly demolished.

15. It was gutted down to the bricks, concrete, and steel around 2007.

16. Looks like they’re going with the open air feel. Inside outside of you will.

17. TCU prints money. They need to do Lupton Stadium next even better than Mississippi State did their stadium. TCU fanbase would pay for that high end experience.

Sweat Equity likes this.