1. The KillerFrogs

Saturday college football thread....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Sep 19, 2020.

1. OK St will win 13-7 unless they choose to try and punch it in inside the 5 here with under a minute left.

Edit..... looks like just enough time left that they'll have to either attempt a FG or give Tulsa the ball with about 20 seconds left and 95 yards to go.

2. I miss the Mountain West

3. To give him credit, that came closer to working than our 4th and long usually do.

Chongo94 likes this.
  4. Oh no! Fans going nuts on social media! Let's get really worried about the future of the conference now!

5. I wouldn't base too many decisions on what fans on Twitter think.

6. #47 CountryFrog, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    Clearly Patterson's fault.

I know for a fact before any college hires a head football coach they tell him (or her - I'm no caveman ladies) that he (or she) better be fully prepared to make sure every single player avoids displaying symptoms of sickness in the event of a global pandemic. Shame on Gary for not doing his job and even bigger same on VB for allowing it to happen under his watch. Needless to say ADJD is a total buffoon as a result of this clown show.

4 Oaks Frog, Lumberjack75 and Frog DJ like this.
  7. True fans are fans. Just telling ya all the crying happening.

I agree.

8. Weird clock management, but it worked. Navy wins.

9. Navy comes all the way back to win.

10. Louisiana and Ga St tied at 28

11. Fair enough, but please take notice that I didn’t actually lay the blame at ANYONE’S feet in particular.

I was simply expressing my disappointment at TCU’s inability to achieve what others have been able to do.

Go Frogs!

HFrog1999 likes this.
  12. So you're not laying the blame at anyone's feet in particular. But it's definitely TCU's fault.

Frog DJ likes this.
  13. I’m always disappointed with my inability to achieve what others can do. Especially when I drive through Southlake or Highland Park

14. Again - please don’t misinterpret. If it sounded as though I was playing the blame game that was not my intent. I’m just disappointed that things turned out the way they did.

Go Frogs!

Salfrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  15. [​IMG]

nwlafrog and Frog DJ like this.
  16. Have it your way. I think I’ve adequately expressed my thought process, but if you disagree so be it.

Go Frogs!

HFrog1999 likes this.
  17. It really pisses me off that Notre Dame changed to artificial turf

[​IMG]

18. Anyone see the WWE Thunderdome commercial with screens with the faces of fans around the ring?

[​IMG]

19. I can't crawl inside your head but I feel like I've crawled inside your head on this one and now you're just doing a massive back pedal.

Frog DJ likes this.