1. The KillerFrogs

Saturday college football thread....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Georgia Tech has had FOUR field goals blocked thus far this season. Crazy.

2. [​IMG]

tcudoc and CountryFrog like this.
  3. I hate how the targeting reviews stop the game after good defensive hits. At least the review was quick in the UCF/GT game

4. Whatever.

Go Frogs!

5. They've had issues with people wearing KKK hoods, using Chris Benoit pictures, etc.

Todd D. likes this.
  6. Come on man.

7. Anyone see UNT and their unis? Straight out of WLAF.

Chongo94 likes this.
  8. I started making parlay bets, and I have hit on my first three. Need Miami +2.5, and UNT + 14. I bad Navy +8 earlier and I felt like Kramer on Seinfeld watching that one.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  9. lol

10. You're [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] outta luck on UNT.

11. UNT just scored!! They just need to lose by 14 or less! Come on! Come on!

Moose Stuff likes this.
  12. Or UNT will come out in the second half and get a 4th down stop and score a few plays later.

jugbandxmas likes this.
  13. Wouldn’t it have been nice to
    [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]

14. One would have to see UNT to know how bad they are.

15. Danny Gray looks decent. Think we came out OK on that one as I doubt we get Spielman if we had kept Gray.

16. Aune back in and he is moving them. I don’t know why they pulled him so quickly early

17. Totally.

Looks like a cross between a Viking longboat and some sort of flying snake. I kinda like it.

18. Go Mean Green!!

19. Random thought here and a pet peeve of mine....they need to change the way the clock is run in college football, it's ridiculous.

When a player runs out of bounds, keep the clock stopped until the next play is run, not until the ball is spotted. And when a first down is made inbounds, don't stop the clock (like the NFL). How much time runs off the clock shouldn't depend on how fast a crew can get a ball re-spotted. Take that part of the game out of their hands.

And full disclosure, I am somewhat of a degenerate gambler and when you take an O/U you notice stuff like that.

jugbandxmas likes this.
  20. We would have run the ball right down SMU's throats.