1. The KillerFrogs

Saturday college football thread....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Still not getting all in on this season, just isn't the same. Watching Louisiana vs Georgia St right now.

2. Tulsa Vs Okie State.

stbrab likes this.
  3. Oky State pass game looks pretty bad

4. UL just fielded a kickoff while standing out of bounds at like the one foot line. Solid.

5. I haven't been paying attention..... is Wallace back?

6. yes

7. Is Tulsa any good? Surprised by the score

8. If you catch a kickoff while standing out of bounds then it is a kick out of bounds and puts the ball at the 35. I'm guessing by the way you said it he must have caught the kick in bounds then stepped out at the 1.

9. Wasn't there a Steelers return guy who knew the rules covering his position, and upon seeing a kick headed towards the corner, he waved at the linesman, stretched a foot out of bounds, and fielded the kick. Flag went up. Smart!

10. Oklahoma State's backup QB is not good. And Chubba can't get anything going.

11. #13 Moose Stuff, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    They reviewed it and kept it at the spot he caught it. Didn't hear the explanation.

CountryFrog likes this.
  12. Again not paying attention.... what happened to Sanders?

13. "Lower extremity injury, will not return"

Tulsa does not respect the passing game at all, they are playing 10 in the box with one free safety and the backup QB for OKST is so bad he can't even complete 5 yard passes.

14. Dang, how bad does Navy suck this year?

netty2424, LisaLT and Moose Stuff like this.
  15. They didn't even practice for the most part before the season. They just did walkthroughs. They were so afraid of COVID they didn't practice, in that case, why even bother with games?

nwlafrog, Chongo94 and Moose Stuff like this.
  16. Pokes’ radio team is making every excuse in the book at the moment. Then says, “we’re not making excuses.”

17. Oklahoma State's backup QB reminds me of the time Matt Brown came in at QB during the 2012 Kansas State game

CountryFrog likes this.
  18. No idea. I'm sure Steelfrog knows