1. The KillerFrogs

Saturday college football thread....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Sep 19, 2020.

1. It happened on the opening kickoff of the infamous Cheez-It bowl as well, which in hindsight should have been recognized as foreshadowing.

I hate the rule, but do love to see when a player has the intelligence and awareness to recognize it.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  2. Greatest game ever played.

3. TCU needs to destroy ISU. Louisiana getting blasted. Big 12 needs TCU to save some respect for the Big 12. TCU needs to be a top Big 12 team. It starts by beating ISU convincingly.

4 Oaks Frog and Moose Stuff like this.
  4. Boring day of football so far.....

OSU is ranked 11? How is that?

Chongo94 likes this.
  5. I've been told several times that a team's biggest improvement is between games 1 & 2. So Georgia St must be AMAZING

Moose Stuff likes this.
  6. OK St 3rd string true frosh QB looks SIGNIFICANTLY better than the second string guy.

7. OK St goes up 10-7.

8. Louisiana ties it up at 21.

9. Tulsa has first and goal pushing toward the 10:00 mark of the 4th quarter.

10. Wait? 3rd string better than 2nd string? How is this possible?

11. Tulsa true frosh locker shanks a 26 yard FG that would have tied it.

12. Big 12 is terrible. What happened? This is the time TCU needs to grab the bull by the horns and win and win and win.

13. It's just a weird year given the circumstances. I expect surprising results to be a constant this year.

CountryFrog and BABYFACE like this.
  14. 13-7 OK St

6'ish minutes left.

15. One need only observe my avatar pic to know how much I revere TCU’s head coach, but I must admit I’m deeply disturbed that most of the Big XII has been able to field a team and play a warmup game, but somehow the Frogs have not.

I know - I know: Baylor couldn’t either, but they’re BAYLOR! We expect that kind of incompetence and lack of discipline out of BU, but I expect better self control out of my beloved alma mater’s football program. I gotta say I’m disappointed.

Go Frogs!

BrewingFrog likes this.
  16. Navy Sucks!

Navy ties it 24-24.

Chongo94 likes this.
  17. I don’t think it’s fair to blame Patterson or the players. As humans we like to think we control more than we do. There have been a lot of people that followed all sorts of ever changing guidelines and still tested positive. We just have to do the best we can and get on with life.

stbrab, BrewingFrog, Frog DJ and 3 others like this.
  18. Tulane OC just went full TCU.

19. DEEPLY disturbed??? Seems like an overreaction.

CountryFrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  20. If you don't think OU wants to leave the Big 12, 2020 may have solidified the death of the Big 12. TCU better be ready after 2020....OU fans are going out of their minds on social media. And UT fans think they are on equal footing as OU but they haven't proved anything ever, but they want out too.