1. The KillerFrogs

Rumors about Max being cleared....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Never ever seen our scholarship OL players grow like this over one year before... 3 of which are expected starters.

Avila - 314(+6)
    Harris - 320(+25)
    Lance - 311(+16)
    McMillon - 300(+20)
    T.Guyton - 306(+31)
    Nichols - 278(+23)
    Coker - 326(+16)
    Storment - 325(+5)
    Brown - 330(+35)
    Williams - 314(+29)

Probable if not very possible starters.

White - 314(same)
    Barlow - 353(-7)
    Coleman - +320(same)

This is going to be our biggest 2 deep(322) ever... and there is talent in there, so let's hope they gel !

Jefffrog1993 and Shorty like this.
  2. Try page 11 of this thread. Crypto usually knows what he's talking about. You could also subscribe over at the 247 site. Jeremy has given very specific info on the matter over there.

4 Oaks Frog likes this.
  3. Not impressed, we have all added covid weight

4. I remember being a young man looking at the OL weights and being somewhat awed. Now all I think is how I really need to lose weight.

5. Not Barlow / White / Coleman / Dike / Myers / Hollins / nor I ...

WIN likes this.
  6. I recall that episode of The Three Stooges. The golf episode was even better.

7. TCU food has got to be better than when I was in school and ARA made Chicken tettrizeni every Thursday.

ShadowFrog likes this.
  8. I lost weight, and after my colonoscopy, I lost even more!
    My pre-colonoscopy cleanse weight was 238.
    Post =224

9. Sounds like you're full of [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] to me.

MN Frog, stbrab, Frogs01 and 13 others like this.
  10. You should add more fiber to your diet

11. I know we all want Max back now, and maybe we get him sooner than we think, but what’s the status of Downing? Has he healed up and back at practice yet?

12. I do. I think I have conditioned my bowels to save big ones for Waco, that now that I have no release, well, it keeps wanting to store it.

13. Quite a contrast in the size of today's players when compared to those in the past. That great 1955 Swink

team had three All-Americans (Swink, Pitts, Hamilton) and the largest player weighed 230~235.

14. Hot take - Downing is going to be a MAJOR PLAYER and the health crisis for Duggan was just a cover to save face for losing the job to a walk-on

I made this up but I believe it is exactly as reliable as every other post here

HG73, MCFROG III, Salfrog and 7 others like this.
  15. Duggan is cleared for Saturday

16. Of course, they did have to play both ways. Kind of hard to carry 300+ lbs. while on the field for 60 minutes.

Salfrog likes this.
  17. #15 will be bringing the Magic or “Maxic” to AGC this Sat.

18. Please don't be yanking our chain. Please don't be yanking our chain. Please don't be yanking our chain...

HG73 likes this.
  19. Remember the dreaded chicken with feathers still attached?