• The KillerFrogs

Purdue v Nevada

Purp

Nevada doesn't have a single athlete who can run with Moore and they can't get any pressure on Sindelar.

I think we can scheme Moore to neutralize him without sacrificing pressure on the QB. The TE could still hurt us, but I'm not sure he can beat us by himself.

If our offense can score we should win. If we lose it won't be bc Purdue exposed our defense.

Froggish

Nevada doesn't have a single athlete who can run with Moore and they can't get any pressure on Sindelar.

I think we can scheme Moore to neutralize him without sacrificing pressure on the QB. The TE could still hurt us, but I'm not sure he can beat us by himself.

If our offense can score we should win. If we lose it won't be bc Purdue exposed our defense.

Fair amount of implication that we have a major undisclosed injury to a DB...So yah if true we’ll have to scheme to stop a lot of teams

LVH

Nevada's offense makes our offense last year look like the 2000 St. Louis Rams

Nevada's defense is also sad. They are a true bend dont break defense, they are playing zone and 3 man rush trying to keep everything infront of them, but are giving Purdue the easy pitch and catches. I wonder how they will handle us playing man press at the line.

netty2424

Flipping back to Denison v Sherman
Stopped by Buffalo Wild Wings in Sherman tonight. Wife ran in to pick up carry out, said it was a mad house inside. Wall to wall, people screaming and cheering. Battle of the Axe was on every screen in the restaurant.

LVH

The deep ball has been there for Nevada. Let's hope we can convert them unlike Nevada has except for one throw

LVH

That's the 2nd punt Rondale Moore has muffed tonight. He has given it to Nevada twice now. Not even Skye Dawson pulled that off

Not only that but he has let 2 punts bounce to the 1 yard line

Purdue is getting murdered on special teams

Froggish

As terrible as Nevada is they could make it a 1 score game on this drive

If we can spread Purdue out Delton or Duggan will kill then with their feet. Nevada QB running all over them

Edit..Nevada score 1 possession game

LVH

We have ourselves a ballgame

I am on Nevada +11 and feel a bit better

Purdue's defense has nothing left in the tank. They are gassed. So it looks like they have some depth issues perhaps

Purp

As terrible as Nevada is they could make it a 1 score game on this drive

If we can spread Purdue out Delton or Duggan will kill then with their feet. Nevada QB running all over them

Edit..Nevada score 1 possession game
Nevada's execution on offense has been awful all night. So many penalties, dropped passes, and dumb decisions to destroy drives. That last drive had a couple holding penalties and they still managed to score a TD bc the QB started running at will. That's a weapon Purdue seems powerless to stop and Delton is as good as anybody at it.