• The KillerFrogs

Purdue v Nevada

Wexahu

If we are smart, we will be doing that several times against every team. We need to be giving Reagor some 50/50 balls similar to what we used to do with Doctson.

However, I think we need to find out how good our quarterbacks are at throwing the deep ball before we get too carried away. I think Delton's forte is not the downfield passing game and Duggan probably needs some more seasoning. Still, we have to take advantage of Reagor more than we did last year. It should help free up other receivers and good things happen when Reagor gets the ball.

I'm more concerned we're going to be forcing it to Reagor too much than him not getting enough touches. We need to develop more weapons in the passing game, I think we have the some kids that could step up if given the chance, but it's going to hard for them if every downfield throw is going to Reagor. Last year it was embarrassing how one-dimensional our passing game had become.

ThisIsOurTime

I'm more concerned we're going to be forcing it to Reagor too much than him not getting enough touches. We need to develop more weapons in the passing game, I think we have the some kids that could step up if given the chance, but it's going to hard for them if every downfield throw is going to Reagor. Last year it was embarrassing how one-dimensional our passing game had become.

1. After last season, I will be happy to see a passing a game where we can distribute the ball all over the field.
2. I do expect some players like TE Wells to become worthy targets who will demand touches. Time will tell regarding other receiving threats.
3. Still, we need to get the ball to Reagor and even force it sometimes because he can make plays others cannot. Even better if that forces the defense to overcommit to him and free up some other receivers to make plays.