• The KillerFrogs

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

I didn't go off on Nowell, I said it was the coach who made that call 2 times, and it almost cost them the game. We all scream at Jamie when he does the exact same thing late in games.
Oh well, now some people don’t like endgame analysis on the March Madness game thread, or at least mine, haha. Yours is fine. Maybe if I had been smart and replaced Nowell’s name with “Kansas State” (keeping MVP Nowell’s name out of it) it would not have been as objectionable.

Some people always looking for avenues to criticize some contributors here, which to some degree is likely why the number contributing appears to be dwindling. People tire of reading it.

Last edited:

Eight

Oh well, now some people don’t like endgame analysis on the March Madness game thread, or at least mine, haha. Yours is fine. Maybe if I had been smart and replaced Nowell’s name with “Kansas State” (keeping MVP Nowell’s name out of it) it would not have been as objectionable.

Some people always looking for avenues to criticize some contributors here, which to some degree is likely why the number contributing appears to be dwindling. People tire of reading it.

interesting, your critical comments about a player are endgame analysis and my comments are just another avenue to criticize some contributors

there both opinions on a site that supposedly is driven by discussion

Eight

hmmmm....a duke blue devil making a comment about the houston cougars complaining about the officials would guess if anyone would know the most effective way to whine to the officials it would be a blue devil

miami looks fairly sharp so far

Highly paid NIL transfer, Nijel Pack, was the shooting star for Miami‘s win over Houston last night; 8-12 shooting, 7-10 from three for 26 points, and 4 rebounds, 2 assists. Pack played his first two seasons at Kansas State.

Last edited:

Eight

Highly paid NIL transfer, Nijel Pack, was the shooting star for Miami‘s win over Houston last night; 8-12 shooting, 7-10 from three for 26 points, and 4 rebounds, 2 assists. Pack played his first two seasons at Kansas State.

you posted in three different locations that pack has a big nil deal, and? we understand you believe the rules are being broken and they are, but the ncaa has no teeth.

the only thing that is changes are the deals are out in the open and at least miami is getting something out of the investment

will see if their money went farther than the money that went to zion that somehow never gets mentioned in these situations, but since it was under the table and he played for duke it was all good

East Coast

Tier 1
My fun bracket has four - Creighton, KSU, SDSU, and Miami, but my more serious bracket only has Creighton and KSU. My winner is gone in both brackets. I have Miami, Creighton, and KSU in my fun final four. First time ever my bracket where I went more with who I want to win kicked the other one.