• The KillerFrogs

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

tetonfrog

Baugh and Miles and our switching perimeter absolutely shut Nowell down during our big win against KSU at the Big 12 tourney. He got frustrated and they really struggled on offense that day. That was one of our strongest defensive games this year. We will need another defensive performance like that today against Gonzaga. Yes, they have an edge inside, but if our guards play great again today, then I like our chances.

JogginFrog

K State Kentucky is entertaining. Looks like Kentucky gets 3 steps though.
The amount of foot-dragging and shuffling allowed in college basketball today kills me. I'd be okay with a little leeway, but I'd whistle these guys for traveling on every other possession.

On the other hand, this old-schooler has made his peace with eliminating the carrying-the-ball rule.

Eight

The amount of foot-dragging and shuffling allowed in college basketball today kills me. I'd be okay with a little leeway, but I'd whistle these guys for traveling on every other possession.

On the other hand, this old-schooler has made his peace with eliminating the carrying-the-ball rule.

think that is called a euro step, most likely wrong about that though because every time i hear the phrase euro step it was just after a player took 2 and a half step......must be some metric system conversion...

Some good shooting by the Spartans and Golden Eagles down the stretch, but then Izzo cranked up that stifling defense, and defense usually wins, unless you have a Steph Curry or can “freak” like Arizona State.

Two back-to-back good drives to the hoop with difficult finishing “layups” made it 60-55 and started the unraveling for Shaka’s Golden Eagles. State wins 69-60.

Last edited: