• The KillerFrogs

Possible Incoming Basketball Transfers

netty2424

Bane, Samuel and Noi were NOT invited to the NBA Combine, nor were they invited to the G-League Combine. Bane was invited to the professional basketball combine (did not know there was such a thing) which is May 21-22. No word on if Samuel or Noi received the same invite.
As suspected.

From Noi’s social media, he was making the rounds for some NBA workouts. Guessing they didn’t go well if he wasn’t invited to any combines.

netty2424

Hope this whole episode has a positive impact on Lat’s approach to the game.
Meaning hopefully he stays?

I’m so far out on what Lat even brings to this team. I don’t even know that his skill set is at this point. With us pushing scholly numbers right now and guys having to sit a year, I’m not saying I want him to leave but I wouldn’t be surprised or disappointed to see him open up a spot.

Could be way off base here simply bc I’m so unsure. Hoping I’m wrong and for his benefit he comes in on fire next year.

Last edited:

Dogfrog

Meaning hopefully he stays?

I’m so far out on what Lat even brings to this team. I don’t even know that his skill set is at this point. With us pushing scholly numbers right now and guys having to sit a year, I’m not saying I want him to leave but I wouldn’t be surprised or disappointed to see him open up a spot.

Could be way off base here simply bc I’m so unsure. Hopping I’m wrong and for his benefit he comes in on fire next year.

Just positive work / team ethic influence. I was never convinced that 6-7 Noi ever saw himself as anything other than a 3-machine. At his size if Mayen works hard at EVERY aspect of the game and develops toughness, I could give a damn how well he shoots, that would just be a bonus.

Farmfrog

Really intriguing move. He doesn’t seem to have the skills, ie, 3 pt shooting and ballhandling we need.

Coach likes him so I’ll be behind him all the way.

JogginFrog

There are "Shooters" and then, there are "Makers".

Yep. If we're looking for offensive efficiency, not sure he'll be helpful. Seems like a guy who pushes the action, though. 4.5 RPG at 6-0 shows a nose for the ball, and 14 PPG means he can get looks. Could do worse for a guard off the bench. If he's not the primary scoring option and can be more selective with his shots, we might see an improvement in shooting percentage.