1. The KillerFrogs

Possible Incoming Basketball Transfers

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Mavsman53, Apr 6, 2019.

1. I think his point was simply their high school pedigree vs what they were ultimately able to accomplish at the highest level of the NCAA.

Horned Toad likes this.
  2. We just hired Tony Benford as an assistant

Rose Bowl likes this.
    tcumaniac and Realtorfrog like this.
  4. We need a grad transfer. Otherwise, we will have near an all freshmen team.

5. This rising senior just announced that he's leaving UNC. Was extremely highly touted coming out of high school, but never amounted to much for the tar heels. EXTREMELY athletic though.

6. curious what makes a guy who has started 1 game out of the over 100 he has played and averaged less than 2 points a game a "rising" senior?

7. The fact that he just completed his junior season and will be a senior next year...

Guess you and I have different understandings of what it means to be a rising senior.

Horny 4 Life likes this.
  8. Maybe it's the only direction left?

MTfrog5 and Eight like this.
  9. i simply asked the question what made him a "rising" senior and point out in 100 games he really hasn't made a big mark on nc basketball as evidenced by the 2 points a game.

sorry, but when i think of rising i think of someone who is improving and simply not getting older, but as you said we may have different definitions of rising senior

10. That Bane is excited to have him on the team. A team Easley will be on this year. That Bane is not leaving this year.

Rocket surgery

11. clear as mud

Salfrog and Atom like this.
  12. #212 CryptoMiner, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    6-4 Guard who was injured last season but averaged 12.3 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.6 assists the prior year.

tcumaniac likes this.
  13. ags site shows different numbers for gilder.

https://12thman.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6557

career average of over 10 points a game, started 59 of 98 career games and over 1,000 career points scored.

as a junior went for 23 points, 9 rebounds, and 7 assists versus then #`11 wvu.

i would prefer a big, but kid has got some skins on the wall and proven he can play against some quality opponents.

Farmfrog likes this.
  14. Should have been 12.3 PPG

Eight likes this.
  15. his percentage from 3 would be the second highest on the roster presuming the return of bane

16. Likely going to end up at TTech

17. I think Gonzaga has the edge but definitely Tech and the Zags have to be on the top.

18. I’ll leave this here for everyone’s consumption.

19. so 3 new quality players, but none will be playing next year.

lat and barlow better be ready to roll next year or it could be interesting down low.