• The KillerFrogs

Possible Incoming Basketball Transfers

TAINTed frog

I think there was a huge rift in the locker room between players. Basically an East Coast-West Coast rap grudge type thing. Fisher was essentially Tupac. Miller was Diddy. There was no coming back from the bad blood. People had to go. I’m assuming it all started when Angus slept with Miller’s girlfriend and recorded it. Whole thing blew up when ARob found the video on Archie’s phone on the Hawaii trip. Did you know they had to take two separate planes back from Hawaii? Dixon did all he could to hold it together but there was no going back especially after the tattoo situation arose. Some of them got out just in time. Others weren’t so lucky.

It’s a sad story of youth and arrogance gone wrong.
giphy.gif

Rose Bowl

I think there was a huge rift in the locker room between players. Basically an East Coast-West Coast rap grudge type thing. Fisher was essentially Tupac. Miller was Diddy. There was no coming back from the bad blood. People had to go. I’m assuming it all started when Angus slept with Miller’s girlfriend and recorded it. Whole thing blew up when ARob found the video on Archie’s phone on the Hawaii trip. Did you know they had to take two separate planes back from Hawaii? Dixon did all he could to hold it together but there was no going back especially after the tattoo situation arose. Some of them got out just in time. Others weren’t so lucky.

How long have you been sitting on this info, Peace. Other than the tattoo story I’ve not heard about any of this. Somebody did a great job keeping a tight lid on this stuff.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

For the record I have no idea if this story is true. I have a cousin, well not by blood but we were close as kids and always thought of each as such, that works as a baggage handler in Hawaii. He recently got promoted to Lead Baggage Handler 3 so he gets the good shifts and usually doesn’t have to work outside as often. He likes the job quite a bit but hates how hard it is to care deeply about his work. Anyhow, I digress. So T-Vin happened to be working the day the frogs came through the airport to head home after the tournament. He was searching through luggage for contraband and other stuff he wanted when he overheard a couple of coaches talking to Owen Ascheiris about the story above and trying to make sure he wasn’t thinking about leaving the team. My cousin was wearing headphones at the time so he easily could have heard the whole story wrong but that is what he told me and what I relayed to you. My cousin is also a meth freak and tried to steal my car over Christmas so I wouldn’t trust any of this.

Francis Xav

For the record I have no idea if this story is true. I have a cousin, well not by blood but we were close as kids and always thought of each as such, that works as a baggage handler in Hawaii. He recently got promoted to Lead Baggage Handler 3 so he gets the good shifts and usually doesn’t have to work outside as often. He likes the job quite a bit but hates how hard it is to care deeply about his work. Anyhow, I digress. So T-Vin happened to be working the day the frogs came through the airport to head home after the tournament. He was searching through luggage for contraband and other stuff he wanted when he overheard a couple of coaches talking to Owen Ascheiris about the story above and trying to make sure he wasn’t thinking about leaving the team. My cousin was wearing headphones at the time so he easily could have heard the whole story wrong but that is what he told me and what I relayed to you. My cousin is also a meth freak and tried to steal my car over Christmas so I wouldn’t trust any of this.
Bro....

CryptoMiner

Now wait, who is the meth freak again?

Mavsman53

Rutgers landed Akwasi Yeboah, the grad transfer that was here last week. It appears that if we land anyone else, it will be either Kenyon Martin Jr. or Yvan from France