• The KillerFrogs

POLL: What Capacity Should TCU Outdoor Sporting Events Currently Be At?

What Capacity Should TCU Outdoor Sporting Events Currently Be At?

• 100%

Votes: 44 55.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • 25%

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • 0% (It is not safe for fans to attend games)

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters

tcumaniac

I voted 25% just because all the people that are so concern about letting everyone know "a mask doesn't protect you from covid" should get to squirm longer. Mask protect others, not yourself, and if everyone would just suck it up and not go on and on about me me me me, then it could be less of an issue. Mask suck, but I have no desire to get my neighbor or students sick.

Plus % really doesn't matter if they do not enforce the distance aspect a little.
Lol

YA

I obviously wasn't referring to leading the national COVID-19 response.

As for your 2nd paragraph, if that's truly how you view the TCU leadership then there's certainly not anything that I or anyone else can possibly say that's going to change your mind about that. So flame away.
Wasn’t fly a trustee at one point or did I imagine that?

CountryFrog

You ever asked VBo about his perspective on what TCU's role should be in the athletic leadership of the B12 conference? He is happy to talk about it with anyone that asks.

I would have thought his perspective that athletics should benefit the school but not rock the boat or push the risk envelope was pretty obvious when we had to select our latest AD and the process that was used
I have no idea how simply agreeing to do the same thing that everyone else in the conference is doing in terms of attendance means that we're no longer a "leader." If that's the case then no one in the conference is leading because they're all doing the same thing.

Just being different isn't leadership.