• The KillerFrogs

POLL: What Capacity Should TCU Outdoor Sporting Events Currently Be At?

What Capacity Should TCU Outdoor Sporting Events Currently Be At?

• 100%

Votes: 44 55.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • 25%

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • 0% (It is not safe for fans to attend games)

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters

froginmn

Not in the least. I’m on the same 1st page as you in total donations and I’m half the age as you!!

But keep pissing on TCU as you exit stage left and you are nothing but a big hatter for your legacy.
61B6hYoX3eL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

flyfishingfrog

Not in the least. I’m on the same 1st page as you in total donations and I’m half the age as you!!

But keep pissing on TCU as you exit stage left and you are nothing but a big hatter for your legacy.
well that is good for you - always keeps your interest in the school high when you get extra attention.

To be honest, if I have a legacy it will come from my 5 children, 14 grandchildren and as of next week my first great grandchild.

Or the thousands of patients I helped battle cancer over the last 50 years and their legacies

It won't come from numbers on a page about how much money I "donated" to TCU or really even to true charitable interests - all of that is quickly forgotten as soon as you are gone and the money is given out.

And if definitely won't stem from what boards I sat on at TCU or in the real world at corporations and charitable groups - you will quickly find that many of your endeavors at TCU and the positions they ask you to accept on boards within the university are largely for show so you feel "in the know" to keep you involved with the school.

They ask your opinion, have great discussions within the board members and then for the most part do what they want regardless of what was discussed or suggested - but they can say they ran it by the board or advisory council.

When you get those offers, look around at who else is on the board and ask yourself if those people would have been selected for their backgrounds and experience if they were not involved with large donations. That will tell you the seriousness of the leaders in listening to the members and how much effort you should really extend.

Last edited:

tcumaniac

Relieving to see a majority of this board is ready for things to be opened back up to 100%.

For the people that voted 0%, I hope you are trolling, otherwise it may be in your best interest to see a mental health professional soon.

jake102

Relieving to see a majority of this board is ready for things to be opened back up to 100%.

For the people that voted 0%, I hope you are trolling, otherwise it may be in your best interest to see a mental health professional soon.

What about those that voted 50%?

For the record my preference would be something between 50%-75%, so 50% is on low end of where I think it should be.

tcumaniac

What about those that voted 50%?

For the record my preference would be something between 50%-75%, so 50% is on low end of where I think it should be.
Can you explain your logic? If you think 75% is okay, why not just do 100%? What difference is 75% really making?