• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Frog-in-law1995

Aquaman is the appendix of super heroes. Super swimming? The ability to communicate with fish? Lot of super-crime occurring under water, is it? If I were him, I wouldn’t even show my face around the Hall of Justice.

Chongo94

Aquaman is the appendix of super heroes. Super swimming? The ability to communicate with fish? Lot of super-crime occurring under water, is it? If I were him, I wouldn’t even show my face around the Hall of Justice.

I think that’s why they’re trying to badboy surfer his image up...at least that is what it seems like they’re doing.

Putt4Purple

Has anyone seen the new Ant-Man by chance? And if so, thoughts?

Ant Man and The Wasp. I thought it was OK at best. A lot of action and in my opinion unnecessary fast paced dialogue. It was somewhat confusing for me. The Quantum Time realm is discussed and is featured in this movie. It will be a BIG part of the ongoing Marvels Avengers-End Game movie in April. The movies end and trailer pretty much tells the whole meaning of this movie in about 10 minutes. If your keeping up with the Marvel Avengers it is worth the watch.

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

I was Aquaman once...once.

jd028.jpg