• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

froglash88

Billy Napier played college ball at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina—a nice city with a metro population of 925k. Furman is an excellent small private school of 2700 undergrads, ranked #46 in USNews National Liberal Arts Colleges (higher entrance SAT and ACT scores than TCU). The Furman Paladins school colors are purple and white. Maybe Napier has a fondness for the private liberal arts college like TCU and if he is hired and wins will stick around for a long time, like Gary.
Got to get a Furman shirt: We are FU

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
We don't want an exhibitionist
OIP.mU8umTD393ij_TKWZCjlYgAAAA

HFrog1999

I was the Reed Hall flasher. Not sorry.

NF

Billy Napier, a coach’s son, attended college and played quarterback at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina—a fine city with a metro population of 928k. Furman is an excellent small private school of 2700 undergrads, ranked #46 in USNews National Liberal Arts Colleges (higher entrance SAT and ACT scores than TCU). The Furman Paladins school colors are purple and white. Maybe Napier is fond of private liberal arts colleges like TCU and if he is hired and wins will stick around for a long time, like Gary.
I still wear my "FU" hat I bought at Furman's bookstore when I was touring colleges. I loved Furman and was thisssss close to attending.

I still wear my "FU" hat I bought at Furman's bookstore when I was touring colleges. I loved Furman and was thisssss close to attending.
I have not been but the campus looks beautiful in pics and has quick access to the mountains, and of course the coastline and Charleston are great—3.25 hours by car. I know a middle aged fella with a wife who really liked living in Greenville, his favorite, and he has traveled and lived in a number of places for work.