• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Wexahu

I also question how good of a motivator he was the past 4 years, you can’t underestimate how important of a quality that is for a leader/coach to have
I think the key is just getting your players to not quit. Lots of quitting and/or not caring a whole helluva lot out there from what I can tell.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Sneaky hot. #teamvelma (just like #teammaryann)
Nothing sneaky about MA’s hotness

I had to go back and check, but yep, you wrote that same bit twice on one page. That’s impressive dedication to your houston craft.
Ha, I edit and add to my statements a lot, so by the time I’m done adding people are already down the page or onto the next. Look at my posts and you’ll probably see I’ve edited most unless you see the first drop. I just wish other people would edit their typos and sentences so we could easily read or sometimes even comprehend their thoughts.

Last edited:

LVH

Honestly Campbell doesn't really have any excuses this year. "But he is doing good considering he is at Iowa State!!!" doesn't work this year because he had a stacked loaded experienced roster. To go 7-5 with that roster is inexcusable.

You know how I know you don’t live in the suburbs and have an office job downtown?
I do office downtown and live in the urban core. I do not know how you suspected that I am not in a suburb. To get to hills for bicycling it is a 65 mile drive NW to Chappell Hill. Their are some “rollers” a bit closer in driving straight west to Sealy and riding north

Last edited:

Endless Purple

Yes, the diversity of people/culture in Houston factors into the restaurant scene—supposedly you can find food from all over the world here. A few years ago The LA Times wrote an article claiming Houston is the most diverse city in the country, even more than New York, but New Yorkers might argue that. The oil and gas industry and Medical Center contribute to that.
Speaking to a lady that worked for the city (in a position to know), she said there were about 120 languages spoken in Houston.

Endless Purple

I do office downtown and live in the urban core. I do not how you suspected that I am not in a suburb. To get to hills for bicycling it is a 65 mile drive NW to Chappell Hill. Their are some “rollers” a bit closer in driving straight west to Sealy and riding north
Guessing you live within 10 min of me.

Need to redefine beautiful landscape if living in Texas (took me awhile to see more beauty in small views than widespread scenics.). Mountains and rocky coastlines are limited, but some areas east can be pretty and even simple marsh areas can allow for nice wildlife, good sunsets, and peaceful outings. A nice walk through Brazos Bend can be fun.