• The KillerFrogs

National Signing Day (Official Thread)

HoustonHornedFrog

Stiff Arm Frog said:
Also, how does a kid arrive at a Final 2 of TCU and ASU?

I'm struggling to come up with two schools more different from each other.

A lot of you guys seem to think that these decisions are made after an analysis of objective criteria between the schools that these kids have offers from.  How does a kid end up with ASU and TCU, my bet is that when he visited with coaches/players/female students at those schools he heard what he wanted to hear and he got a good vibe. 

swimmerbabe11

Broadnax seems so nice! I love it!!

"First off, I'm going to get my degree. That's first of all. That's what I'm going to do to honor my family"

At TCU, we are here to play school. We just  happen to dominate football for fun. 

GoFrogs21 said:
Gary Patterson ‏@TCUCoachP 24m24 minutes ago
S/O to the new 2015 TCU HornFrogs! #GoFrogs #FrogFam #dontbackdown #ProvethemRight!

Even Coach P says "Horn" Frogs? Nooooooo!
DERAILED.png

Dogfrog

TCU J-Sauce said:
Talking about his momma dang near gave me allergies. Excited about his football talents, but even more excited about the person he seems to be. I like it when good human beings play for TCU.
Yea I'm a sucker for this too. Glad we attract young men like this.

frognutz

TCU J-Sauce said:
Talking about his momma dang near gave me allergies. Excited about his football talents, but even more excited about the person he seems to be. I like it when good human beings play for TCU.
Lucky guy. My Mom is a [ hundin].

jack the frog

Congratulations to these guys and to TCU!!

We got everybody committed with no last minute surprises. No hard feelings on Mack, in fact that got creepy and low brow for him and everyone involved towards the end and he might be a better fit there, who knows. Glad we have a last second chance at adding Chatmon.  

GoFrogs21

jack the weed said:
Congratulations to these guys and to TCU!!

We got everybody committed with no last minute surprises. No hard feelings on Mack, in fact that got creepy and low brow for him and everyone involved towards the end and he might be a better fit there, who knows. Glad we have a last second chance at adding Chatmon.  

JF Thomas signed with Tech, for whatever it is worth.

jack the frog

GoFrogs21 said:

JF Thomas signed with Tech, for whatever it is worth.

Yea, that was not a surprise from my perspective. Pretty sure the writing was on the wall as far as qualifying. As desperate as Tech was for help in the D I am not sure what their plan was there except to roll the dice. If I were Tech I would have doing whatever was required to nab English or someone.