• The KillerFrogs

National Signing Day (Official Thread)

TCURiggs

swimmerbabe11 said:
This thread became infuriating fast.

No doubt. I'm sure I'm sure I've derailed some threads in the past, but this is dumb. I'm looking forward to the NSD event tonight to hear some burger-free, class of 2015 talk.

TCURiggs said:

No doubt. I'm sure I'm sure I've derailed some threads in the past, but this is dumb. I'm looking forward to the NSD event tonight to hear some burger-free, class of 2015 talk.
3443433.jpg

Dogfrog

TCURiggs said:

Your focus is a positive influence.

tcudoc

TCURiggs said:

The menu tonight:
Burgers

YA said:
Never get an In n Out burger without it being animal style with chilies on it--the normal burger is pretty bland.  But so is Whataburger bland unless it is late at night after drinking.
Animal style is the only way to go. I like In n Out as well as Whataburger but they are different burgers to my taste.

pastorfrog

Horned Eagle said:

A copy of a trademark filing from last summer proves nothing, nor does it imply anything.  I have yet to see a tweet that proves the accusations being thrown around. 

However, you're free to believe whatever makes you feel better. 
I feel better knowing we just went 12-1 and bring everyone back on O.

Stiff Arm Frog

TCURiggs said:

What event is this? Is TCU doing something?

GlendarrochFrog

Froglaw said:

Ohio State won the 2014/2015 National Championship without a top 10 class.

Don't know if this was already posted but here is OSU's recruiting ranking the last 4 years:

2011 - 11
2012 - 4
2013 - 2
2014 - 3

Average of 5 over a 4 year span.