• The KillerFrogs

Most Underrated Frog

McFroggin

Who is your pick for most underrated in Frog Football?

My pick is Anson Kelton. He's probably the best punter I have seen at the college level. Great hang time and he is excellent at pinning it in the red zone.

Few threads speak of him, but I believe he is a big key to this season!

fdub

I wanna see Kelton tackle the ever-livin' snot out of some 180-pound return-weasel, preferably a Boise Bronco who needs to have his short-term memory erased...

fanforlife

Aundre Dean, a Parade All-American who would start at most FBS programs.

We are so fortunate to have five RBs of this amazing caliber. Hope they all get some shine this year.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Who is your pick for most underrated in Frog Football?

My pick is Anson Kelton. He's probably the best punter I have seen at the college level. Great hang time and he is excellent at pinning it in the red zone.

Few threads speak of him, but I believe he is a big key to this season!

I agree with that. Its natural for people to select players like Ed Wesley or Stansley Maponga but Kelton is something special.

Punters rarely get the credit they deserve and I Kelton deserves much more than he has gotten. Do you realize that inn 2009 he had one punt that went for a touchback. Thats for a whole season folks. He also has the ability to kick it to where it will bounce left or right, depending on the situation. I have never heard of that before.

Good choice

pcf

I agree with that. Its natural for people to select players like Ed Wesley or Stansley Maponga but Kelton is something special.

Punters rarely get the credit they deserve and I Kelton deserves much more than he has gotten. Do you realize that inn 2009 he had one punt that went for a touchback. Thats for a whole season folks. He also has the ability to kick it to where it will bounce left or right, depending on the situation. I have never heard of that before.

Good choice

I like the AK-47 shirts. If TCU football was XFL he could have his own theme music. Just replace Helter Skelter with Anson Kelton and voila!

jake102

I'll go with Dwight Smith. All the threads created about him surely kept us from having another conference re-alignment thread, Nike uniform thread or having to mention TCU basketball.

Frog DJ

Kelton's hard to beat in this thread, but I'll add DJ Yendry (and no, not just because we share names).

He labors in the shadow of DE's who get more sacks and press coverage, but he simply makes things happen.

I love the intensity with which he plays, and predict big things for Yendry in 2011.

Go Frogs! Do It Now!

ross

KMA
many good choices but Kelton gets my vote
he is a force and when added to our D he becomes a game changer
just think back to the Rose Bowl and think how many times he pinned Whisky inside their 20.