• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee Filed An Amended Petition

Strat Frog

As TCU climbs in rankings and stature, other interested parties stand to lose and want to tear us down. Think about that drug dealer story a few years ago that was overhyped out of the gate and largely overstated. Could it be that these types of efforts are concerted and motivated by larger forces/parties? If so, who? Conspiracy theorists, what do you say?

ftwfrog

As TCU climbs in rankings and stature, other interested parties stand to lose and want to tear us down. Think about that drug dealer story a few years ago that was overhyped out of the gate and largely overstated. Could it be that these types of efforts are concerted and motivated by larger forces/parties? If so, who? Conspiracy theorists, what do you say?
ESPN and UT. Obviously.

ftwfrog

Unfortunately the drug bust was only blown out of proportion by TCU.

f_399

Nah.

Just greed by listenbee and co.

The timing is off, it would have had more merit if he did it sooner.

Doesnt help that he looks and acts like he is physically very fit.

Austintxfrog94

Nah.

Just greed by listenbee and co.

The timing is off, it would have had more merit if he did it sooner.

Doesnt help that he looks and acts like he is physically very fit.
Pcz6aFI.gif

TCURiggs

Listenbee shouldnt be allowed anywhere near campus. Banned for life.

Sounds like that's going to be the case for all of the guys named in the lawsuit, and deservedly so.

I've seen LOTS of former players, that I either know or follow on social media, who are happily speaking out against this lawsuit. It's too bad that these guys have damaged their relationship with TCU and their teammates, but I guess they thought it would be worth a shot at some $$$. Unfortunate for everyone involved, really.

MTfrog5

I spoke to Cam White at his brother's high school football game and he was telling me about how TCU would not let him play due to his concussion(s) and how he wanted to play despite the concussions. This whole thing reeks of a money grab.
Which helps prove TCU’s case that they don’t force kids to play. Thanks Kolby and Cam!

YA

Sounds like that's going to be the case for all of the guys named in the lawsuit, and deservedly so.QUOTE]

Might be taking this a little far--none of the guys who are mentioned as additional examples are part of the lawsuit as Plaintiffs

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Why do I suddenly remember the tale of Jackie Sherrill slowly wandering over to gaze down at a player injured during practice and, upon being informed that the player's knee was damaged, told all involved to "Get this piece of meat off my practice field."