• The KillerFrogs

KU @ TCU Gameday Thread

TooColdU

Volare said:
Seriously??

In other news, gonna be pissed if I don't make the meltdown thread. I know my game is off when I attend the actual game, but still.
Long snappers aren't covered up by a defender since it's unfair to hit him when he's looking in between his legs on the snap. Therefore long snappers are known to make a lot of tackles while covering a punt because they can just snap it and take off downfield. He got a nasty chop block when the punt returner decided to cut across the field that hit him right when he planted.

FrogSwagSurfin

Travis Trucks said:

You go on ahead you jimmy rustling cricket clipper! Why you all set yourselves up for disappointment with high expecations for this team is as foolish as a branded steer playing marbles with a stirrup! Back in my day, the expectations for TCU football was maybe 2 wins a year! So anytime  we win more than 2 games I am more than gosh darn golly jolly holly satisfied!

Just because TCU football has had success the last 15 years doesnt mean we need to raise the expectation bar!

I hope you're troll because your bit is pretty terrible

Horny4TCU

So first home game I have missed completely. I thought it was just KU, should be a win. So I napped through it. What happened? Boykin got hurt? What the darn, 24 17? KU... why do we never demolish KU?

TooColdU

Horny4TCU said:
So first home game I have missed completely. I thought it was just KU, should be a win. So I napped through it. What happened? Boykin got hurt? What the darn, 24 17? KU... why do we never demolish KU?
You napped through it. That's what happened!

Latest posts