• The KillerFrogs

KU @ TCU Gameday Thread

OICU812

Travis Trucks said:

You young tooter womblers need to realize that back in my day, we would have loopy clapper games where we didnt have a darned whirly leapin' completion at all! We should celebrate and be happy that our backups had completions. Get off my lawn!
You sound like you've never even wombled a single tooter.  Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Travis Trucks

PapaBear said:

They haven't won a single game. They are anything but legit. 

You listen here you jimmy rustling whirly looper! I dont care who you darny golly bolly beat! A win is a roogie boogie win! In my day we couldn't even beat teams like UTA! 

Moose Stuff

Just to inject some perspective into this thread..... we played today without McFarland, Freeze, Douglas, Iloka, Texada, Vaitai, Foltz, Story, Gray, Slanina, Boykin, Naff, our deep snapper, and essentially without Doctson. That's 12 starters folks. TWELVE of 22. End of story.

Travis Trucks

Moose Stuff said:
Just to inject some perspective into this thread..... we played today without McFarland, Freeze, Douglas, Iloka, Texada, Vaitai, Foltz, Story, Gray, Slanina, Boykin, Naff, our deep snapper, and essentially without Doctson. That's 12 starters folks. TWELVE of 22. End of story.

Maybe having no deep snapper is why we went for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal?

Latest posts