• The KillerFrogs

KU @ TCU Gameday Thread

FrogSwagSurfin

Travis Trucks said:

Reason? No run game. It sucks in short yardage situations.
Last year we had a bad red zone offense and the same this year. Green is not an every down back. That's why I'm looking forward to the idea of Sewo, hopefully he is mean as [ Finebaum ] because T Johnson doesn't fill that void.

cdsfrog

EdKamen said:

Give Sawyer a break. This was his first serious game action and he wasn't awful. Neither was Bram, really.

Let's not be hasty.
Umm 1 of 7 versus Kansas. Both were very bad

Travis Trucks

EdKamen said:

As an old saying goes: "The circumstances were the circumstances."

You young tooter womblers need to realize that back in my day, we would have loopy clapper games where we didnt have a darned whirly leapin' completion at all! We should celebrate and be happy that our backups had completions. Get off my lawn!

FrogSwagSurfin

Travis Trucks said:

You young tooter womblers need to realize that back in my day, we would have loopy clapper games where we didnt have a darned whirly leapin' completion at all! We should celebrate and be happy that our backups had completions. Get off my lawn!
Then go give our secondary high fives and a pizza party after the game. The rest of us will be hanging out in Realityland.

Travis Trucks

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Then go give our secondary high fives and a pizza party after the game. The rest of us will be hanging out in Realityland.

You go on ahead you jimmy rustling cricket clipper! Why you all set yourselves up for disappointment with high expecations for this team is as foolish as a branded steer playing marbles with a stirrup! Back in my day, the expectations for TCU football was maybe 2 wins a year! So anytime  we win more than 2 games I am more than gosh darn golly jolly holly satisfied!

Just because TCU football has had success the last 15 years doesnt mean we need to raise the expectation bar!

OmniscienceFrog

Travis Trucks said:

Exactly. No complaining. Listen. Back in my day, we didn't even win 9 games the entire decade. This was a big win and a great win. Any complainers are just Baylor fans in disguise. You arent a true fan unless you act like we just beat the 1996 Nebraska team.
Whaaaaaaaaaaa!

Latest posts