• The KillerFrogs

Justin Manning

MaxQAg

Don't feel good about A&M landing this one. He's a great prospect, but really just seems like this is an OU/TCU battle. Good luck to Frogs on this one.

tcujsauce

Manning is a DT all the way

Correct. So the insinuation is that he'd want to play alongside incredibly talented guys. Fields will be there for 3 of his 4/5 years at TCU (depending on Redshirt). Then you add guys like Carraway, Lathan, Hunter, Lewis, etc to that mix... that's a solid group to play with.

DickBumpastache

This is the type of guy we need to start landing if we want to consistently win the Big 12. Even if this is a spread league, a guy like Manning could cave in the pocket and make the QB uncomfortable. Most of the time that's all it takes to get a college QB to be inconsistent. Upside is he becomes a guy like Tommie Harris and destroys centers/guards for the next 3 years. Harris wasn't all that big (still just 295, light for a NFL DT) but came in right away and started for OU.

worthag03

A&M just let a DT go from this class. Rumor has it the junior college transfer wasn't going to qualify. Hopefully it was to make room for manning. I however don't feel good about it. I think it's OU vs Tcu on this one.

bouttmk

How so? Bob has done pretty well in this category too. Come to think of it, OU and A$M have both had 1st round defensive lineman drafted in the last few years. Has Patterson? I honestly don't know.

Gary Patterson is known for getting the best out of his players and building their skills. He has had few opportunities to work with someone of this caliber. I believe that he'd help a guy with this much talent develop into an amazing player.

rM3panno

Has anyone else taken a glance at his twitter posts...I find it a little odd how openly he retweets pro-marijuana posts. Seems like that may be sensitive subject with GMFP and staff.

jake102

Has anyone else taken a glance at his twitter posts...I find it a little odd how openly he retweets pro-marijuana posts. Seems like that may be sensitive subject with GMFP and staff.

Unfortunately about 1/2 the team tweets and re-tweets stuff that makes you wish you hadn't read it. That being said, every team is the same.