1. The KillerFrogs

Is TCU about to expel a female student?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by LVH, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Completely agree. That exchange seems a bit amiss and out of character for the V-Bo I knew at TCU and in my visits after graduation.

Moose Stuff likes this.

2. GROOMING. ISSUES.

3. Now she's trying to get LT to do her bidding.

4. It appears that Bailey didn't become woke about all these issues until June 4. Quite a first week.

Salfrog, Eight and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  5. WB, after she made me a sandwich of course.

6. Apparently a side effect of the virus has been that many in the population lose all capacity for rational thinking.

7. This has always been my professional policy when I'd prefer to maintain confidentiality- pick up the damn phone. Our mantra at the office: "e" in email stands for evidence.

8. A loathsome (censor) by any other name.

9. Prodigies like LVH and myself spell some words diffrantlie.

10. Good to know that you're both a whiny little [ hundin] AND a big fat sexist pig.

11. I think this Bailey girl is getting some really unfair treatment. She's just trying to do her part to make this world a better place. Maybe all you insecure white privilege men need to take a step back and realize that this powerful woman simply knows more than all of you do and has a far better understanding of how to make the world better.

Bailey - If you're reading this - You have an ally in CountryFrog. I'd love to meet and discuss more about your mission. I know I can learn a lot from you and would be so excited to help you make this world a better place for ALL people. Thank you for what you do.

12. A new Titania McGrath? Sadly, no...

13. Someone much smarter than I am recently said this:

"Increasingly, as a society, we do not allow thinking outside tribal comfort zones."

DelFrog, Horned Toad, Salfrog and 2 others like this.
  14. What makes it even more obnoxious to me is that VBo is kind and considerate enough to respond to her outrageous emails in a very authentic, raw, and unfiltered way.

Most chancellors would have simply ignored her or sent back some canned response.

For him to even give her the time of day, and then for her to go and exploit that for social justice warrior brownie points is just as you said: a total chicken chit move.

15. V Bo gives soft answers to essentially everything. Riding the fence has to be in the job description of any university that aims to have a diverse student body rather than be a liberal or conservative echo chamber.

Seems to be that this woman would’ve been far happier at a place like Cal Berkeley where dissenters are shunned.

16. The only reason I got
    [​IMG]

17. You people need to work on your allyship.

18. curious, what does one do with a phd in romantic literature?

maybe teach somewhere? most likely a college

tcumaniac and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  19. Or Starbucks writing virtue signals on paper cups.