• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU about to expel a female student?

SuperBarrFrog

Remember the first time you busted open some Mom’s romance novel with your buddies as kids and got super surprised and embarrassed about how dirty they are?

SuperBarrFrog

Well, I was thinking about sending this thread to her nether regions.

giphy.gif

Pharm Frog

I went to law school with the husband of one of the most prolific romance novel writers. They lived in the panhandle area of all places. He fly in his wife’s private jet to school EVERY day for class. What a life.

Mrs Pharm worked with a lady who wrote over 30 Harlequin romance novels. I was surprised at how little they paid.

TCUdirtbag

So yeah.....

Meh, give it a few days and see if it holds. The Rasmussen poll is historically mediocre and they do not release cross tabs with the number of persons in each subgroup. Total sample size is 500. With lack of transparency in the participant numbers, this 3 day rolling average may well have an unrepresentative sample within the subgroup of black participants. Not to overly minimize what could be a good poll (we don’t know the methodology so it’s hard to say), but Rasmussen is fairly consistently inconsistent with polling averages (at large and averages of traditional high quality polls).

FWIW I’ve become a general poll skeptic. FOX News contacts one of the historically best polls and they have Biden up 9 in WI, 4 in AZ, and 2 in OH this week. But one poll is pretty meaningless IMO. Just adding context to be an equal opportunity minimizer and point out single polls out of larger context can tell wildly different stories.

Last edited: