• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU about to expel a female student?

tcumaniac

Thought this would fit in nicely in this thread.

Buckle up. The following is absolutely unreal (make sure you click on the tweet and read the entire thread):

frogs9497

This will probably be misinterpreted in unintended ways, but at this rate, BLM may get the opposite of what they want.

Also, why would the admin have any desire to engage on Twitter, much less the Chancellor???

Higher education is a cesspool and all these admins and faculties are reaping what they sowed. Good riddance to all of them when the reckoning comes.
Cant argue with that. They try to convince young people it’s their duty to become radicals and then act like they’re surprised when some of them do and turn what they were taught on their ivory towers.

Eight

Thought this would fit in nicely in this thread.

Buckle up. The following is absolutely unreal (make sure you click on the tweet and read the entire thread):

this is what fancy dorms, nice grounds, and good food gets you

back in my day the dorms sucked, the snack bar was the only decent place to eat on campus, and the intramural fields never had grass

never once would i talk to or act that what to tucker mainly because i was drunk most of the time, but we were respectful drunks

one last thing, she is a straight up snot nosed brat

LVH

Someone her age has been warned about the consequences of stuff exactly like this, if her parents are worth a damn. If she thinks getting kicked out of a private school for this is bad, wait until she applies for a job. Step number one before a candidate ever hits the door is let’s just take a peek at social media real quick. Sorry about ya, sweetie.

Why do Justin Trudeau and Ralph Northam still have jobs?