1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

If you got a PM from me, titled Profanity..

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by wes, Jun 11, 2018.

1. That's where they cut off the end of your post. So you definitely don't want to get circumvented.

FrogAbroad, geezer and ShadowFrog like this.
  2. Hey, I said no Jewish jokes here.
    That’ll be 10 Trophy Points, pay up.

3. I, too, responded before I saw this thread. Sorry Wes.

4. I'm thinking of changing my screen name to detainee #9975368d*¥~7..... but, no one except you and I would get it. Perhaps I'll use for an alternate screen persona where I circumvent the filters and call people out?

ShadowFrog likes this.
  5. You can send the royalty checks to my P.O. box.

6. I just did the same thing for the same reason.

7. Just replied and then got on the board to read other fake newd. Go ahead and disregard my PM back to you.

8. I probably already responded to it but thanks for sending it and I'm So sorry this happened

9. So, if it hasn't been addressed, who instigated this scheissing [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] storm? My bets on Bob. Or Peacefrog.:p

10. Interesting handle. Is that like ecstasy? Molly maybe?

wes likes this.
  11. I drank a lot Saturday night so I was worried and first. Felt like I had disappointed a parent. I feel better now.

12. Awww, I didn't get a PM from Wes.

I feel, um, so left out.

Corrected: Ruh-roh...spoke too soon.

13. I was glad to get a PM from you (-:

14. IHOP changes its name to get people talking. Wes sends mass accusatory PM's and people come out of the woodwork to log in to kfc. If you think about it, it was a brilliant marketing scheme. The IHOP scheme, not so much.

Shorty likes this.
  15. Wes is like the "New Coke" version of site marketers.

RollToad likes this.
  16. OH I was worried my ex had logged in & tried to get me banned.

tcudoc likes this.
  17. I was away to the Twin Cities for a week and opened my email when I got home. I replied before I ever saw this message on the KF board.

So I guess...

No problems, no worries?

18. Hey now. Let’s keep this neighborly.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  19. New jewish surgery technique allowing for rapid cool-down after you fire your shot.

wes likes this.
  20. Noooo!!!!!!!!