1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

If you got a PM from me, titled Profanity..

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by wes, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Just disregard and teach me how to type

I screwed up big time

Sorry guys. No need to PM me back. I'll wear the hat of shame

2. OK, sorry I read the message and PM'd you back before I saw this, so you too can disregard my reply. And don't worry, I didn't bypass the filters in my reply. :)

3. Ah. Got an email notification and knew I hadn't been here in years. Figured somewhere along the way my login got loose so I changed my password (which is a good practice for everyone!).

4. wes,

no reason to where the hat of shame unless you are still waiting for your hair to grow back

not like you having anything else going on with the treatment, keeping us in line, fighting evil ads, and drawing steel's profile on milk cartons

toadallytexan and FrogAbroad like this.
  5. I hope it grows back

6. steel?

7. Anyone else asking themselves how much they had to drink last night when they saw that message.

8. OK, I was really confused.

9. Disregard my reply. I had a post deleted over the weekend so I deserved one at least

10. Had not been here since 2004 thought I was hacked. Changed the pass to something random and again I'm gone again. Thanks for your honesty and for making me change the password. No wonder it took 15 minutes to get the reset pass email.

lol looks like I 'joined' in 2007, but my only welcome mails are from 2004. I pre-date the upgrade of the upgrade.

11. Wes, You Big (Filter Circumvented) Dummy.

Go Frogs!

12. You did this on purpose, didn't you Wes? Just to get the peeps who hadn't logged on in months to do it today.

You sneaky ol' click-baiter you!

13. Oh ok. I was like what are you talking about? Makes sense now

tcujsauce and SnoSki like this.
  14. Just saw this after I replied. Disregard all after "Dear Wes, EABOD [ What the heck? ] do you mean by accusing me....."

No worries sorry for the return spam.

BTW how to you bypass the profanity filter? .... asking for a friend

Chico Dusty, ShadowFrog and wes like this.
  15. Ha! I got one too and I never use profundity.

Froginbedford likes this.
  16. Typical TCU dip [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]..

17. scheiss off Wes.

18. don't start

19. i agree

20. LOL, I was about say. thanks!!!! (kidding)