• The KillerFrogs

I have a headache

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I have a headache

Well I made it through the doctor removed two tumors and got the majority of both in a whopping 2 1/2 hours which amazed me.

He just came through and I said are you happy and he said very happy so if he’s happy I’m happy I’m not too happy about having all these IVs and cords running all over me and give me about a 2 foot radius to get out of bed it’s about as far as I can move but I’ll be going home tomorrow so I get to lay in my own bed and I will have all the stuff around me which will be great.
I also want to say from the bottom my heart how much I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes and positive thought you sent my way it’s humbling and it’s uplifting and really makes me feel glad that I’m a frog and I have such a wonderful family around me thanks again my friend s

Eight

I have a headache

Well I made it through the doctor removed two tumors and got the majority of both in a whopping 2 1/2 hours which amazed me.

He just came through and I said are you happy and he said very happy so if he’s happy I’m happy I’m not too happy about having all these IVs and cords running all over me and give me about a 2 foot radius to get out of bed it’s about as far as I can move but I’ll be going home tomorrow so I get to lay in my own bed and I will have all the stuff around me which will be great.
I also want to say from the bottom my heart how much I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes and positive thought you sent my way it’s humbling and it’s uplifting and really makes me feel glad that I’m a frog and I have such a wonderful family around me thanks again my friend s

wes, the spirit in your messages throughout this have been great and there are so many people praying for you.

those prayers will continue, wish you the best in getting home, hope you enjoy some barbecue and bourbon soon

c700x420.jpg

BABYFACE

Glad to hear of your successful surgery. Also glad to see your doing well. Hoping that you continue to do well moving forward with the obstacles of this you face.

Last edited:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Excellent news!

(Why am I suddenly reminded of the Monty Python sketch "Gumby Brain Surgery"..?)

Yeah I don’t feel too grumpy I just have always IVs and chords I can’t move around I can’t get up and go to the bathroom and P in a real toilet so hell yeah I’m grumpy. But overall it’s not too bad little bit of a headache this morning I wonder why?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Glad to hear of your successful surgery. Also glad to see your doing well. Hoping that you continue to do well moving with that obstacles of this you face.
Thank you so much appreciate you saying that
wes, the spirit in your messages throughout this have been great and there are so many people praying for you.

those prayers will continue, wish you the best in getting home, hope you enjoy some barbecue and bourbon soon

c700x420.jpg
Thank you so much I appreciate you saying that I’ll tell you what I’m ready for some barbecue and bourbon bourbon might help help my headache go away could you sneak some up here to me?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Pain, nature’s way of saying you have not assumed room temperature!

Good to heat from you already!

Now for that strange part in your hair...

4TCU

wes...glad you are doing great and the doctor is "happy"...thanks from a frog fan which enjoys reading posts than actually posting...hope recovery time is short and you are back at your norm soon

Eight

Thank you so much appreciate you saying that

Thank you so much I appreciate you saying that I’ll tell you what I’m ready for some barbecue and bourbon bourbon might help help my headache go away could you sneak some up here to me?

i would, but wife and mom are/were a floor nurse so i know the wrath of getting caught with umm...such contraband. tell you this though, if you are ever find yourself in the woodlands area let me know ahead and you get both.

oh and if you are really, really bored espn2 has the johnsonville cornhole championships and bbc america has premier league darts.

Last edited:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
i would, but wife and mom are/were a floor nurse so i know the wrath of getting caught with umm...such contraband. tell you this though, if you are ever find yourself in the woodlands area let me know ahead and you get both.

Right now I watch ESPN2 if I had it but our choices here at this hospital absolutely suck as far as TV stations go. Basically PBS and Kay UTyear anyway miss not very good

oh and if you are really, really bored espn2 has the johnsonville cornhole championships and bbc america has premier league darts.

Westsider

Interesting thing here. I’ve read these posts the last few days and tried to guess which posters are personal friends of your’s, but they all seem to be.

I’m reminded of when Sno Ski lost his dad and pretty much went on HASMSP right away, the point being this forum (or the gay frog blog as the Bulldog calls it) is a pretty unique place for friendships with people you’ll probably never even meet.

Congrats on your good news and continued good recovery.

And congrats on creating a pretty cool place here.

Bob Sugar

I have a headache

Obligatory:
jEPSVFt.gif