• The KillerFrogs

I guess we need a GDT. This is it. TCU v ut.

Volare

HG73 said:
Congratulations. Consider my plight: watched us kill Baylor in Florida with wife's parents, saw OSU murder us at ACS, then we stomp ut while visiting our daughter and husband in Wimberley. I have to be visiting family for us to win. Glad this year is almost over.

So who are you visiting next weekend?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
TCUfan87 said:
Dude we won 6 games. Statements like this are the reason UT and it's fans look down at TCU. It's so important to our fans to beat UT and I don't think they really care. I'm sure the boosters are glad they lose so they can go get their coach as soon as possible. But enjoy, I guess. Haha
Look TCUfan90 logged into his old account. Different name, same bullsh.

TCUfan87 said:
Dude we won 6 games. Statements like this are the reason UT and it's fans look down at TCU. It's so important to our fans to beat UT and I don't think they really care. I'm sure the boosters are glad they lose so they can go get their coach as soon as possible. But enjoy, I guess. Haha
We wait 8-9 months for football season. There is no need to break out the bunting after a six or seven win season but I feel sorry for you if you can't enjoy what happened yesterday.

JugbandFrog

HG73 said:
Brilliant. But I don't go to bowl games since I went to the Fiesta Bowl and stayed home for the Rose Bowl. You're welcome.
Firsta Bowl was horrible, and not because of the game. It was so bleh. Most bowls are crap and just attempts to milk the fans out of $$.

Rose Bowl, best trip ever!

OmniscienceFrog

TCUfan87 said:
Whatever.

HG73 said:
Congratulations. Consider my plight: watched us kill Baylor in Florida with wife's parents, saw OSU murder us at ACS, then we stomp ut while visiting our daughter and husband in Wimberley. I have to be visiting family for us to win. Glad this year is almost over.
I was in Wimberley at my sisters for thanksgiving. Really nice place.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
TCUfan87 said:
No, not the reason they look down on us. They need no reasons to look down on anything. It's just what the self entitled do. They looked down when they were on top and when they are at the bottom, which is really hard to do.

Pharm Frog

LisaLT said:
What a meanie u r lol
One of my uncles is a big UT booster (real estate $$$$). I especially delight in his angst when UT is sucking. His hysteria after the Notre Dame win made this season even more delicious than it might have been otherwise

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I think I posted this the last two times we won, so gonna do it again.

TCUUTcartoon.jpg

PurpleBlood87

TCUfan87 said:
Could finish with eight wins. Bet Texas fans would take that the last three years and as far as it goes who the Hell cares what Texas fans think about TCU?

PurpleBlood87

jugbandfrog said:
Firsta Bowl was horrible, and not because of the game. It was so bleh. Most bowls are crap and just attempts to milk the fans out of $$.

Rose Bowl, best trip ever!
They let you in with your helmet and sign at the Fiesta Bowl.

Horny4TCU

Fiesta Bowl has been the first and only time I actually made a bowl game... Put a hole in my pocket and my soul. Not sure if I'm bad jew jew or not, but I'd like to try to make the bowl this year.  

Tom Brown

Horny4TCU said:
Fiesta Bowl has been the first and only time I actually made a bowl game... Put a hole in my pocket and my soul. Not sure if I'm bad jew jew or not, but I'd like to try to make the bowl this year.  
Ju ju. Weirdo.