• The KillerFrogs

I guess we need a GDT. This is it. TCU v ut.

LisaLT

TCUWIN said:
They need a coach that will kiss them on the cheek... Or ruxin. He'll do the same thing! Or may be more if they ask him.
I feel sorry for them. It's been a season that started off with a big win against ND, then it slid downhill from there to a loss against TCU for the 3rd straight year. It's going to be a long off season.

Pharm Frog

LisaLT said:
I feel sorry for them. It's been a season that started off with a big win against ND, then it slid downhill from there to a loss against TCU for the 3rd straight year. It's going to be a long off season.
You must be unfamiliar with UT and it's fandom. Otherwise you'd be giddy and looking to dance on their grave

SwissArmyFrog

I flipped on the Longhorn Network and saw their post game panel of commentators, and one of them, an ex-player, said that the Texas defense didn't or was not allowed to make changes at the LOS. Insinuated the same re: the offense.

Pretty surprising, if true.

Pharm Frog

SwissArmyFrog said:
I flipped on the Longhorn Network and saw their post game panel of commentators, and one of them, an ex-player, said that the Texas defense didn't or was not allowed to make changes at the LOS. Insinuated the same re: the offense.

I do not believe this for one second. Not one. Its simple excuse making.

Moose Stuff

SwissArmyFrog said:

Who was it? I've seen a couple guys on that network that would struggle to spell their own name.

SwissArmyFrog

Moose Stuff said:
Who was it? I've seen a couple guys on that network that would struggle to spell their own name.
Panel was host, Ricky Williams, Vince Young and another guy whom I didn't know, who was the one who said that.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
It appeared on TV almost the whole east upper deck and end zone was purple. Did we really have that many people?

Also heard Neuheisel say his daughter will be happy tonite. Didn't know his daughter went to TCU,

Brog

LisaLT said:

Yeah, I feel sorry for them.  I really feel sorry for the U of Texas Longhorns for losing.  Yeah, and their poor coach.  I really really feel sorry for them, really sad.   NO I DON'T!  I"M HAPPY AS HELL!  THAT'S HOW I FEEL.

TCUWIN

Ruxin said:
Can't expect a whole lot more from ruxy! She is home alone while mommy is out making money. It might be past your bed time sweet heart. Daddy is with his girl friend while your mommy is working. Go to bed now.